“Good”

Residence Inn Boulder Louisville
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed 14 April 2013

big room with kitchen , sofa , armchair , dinnerb table, PC desk , large LCD TV, bath . All clean and fine. Free coffee, water , fruits, and wifi including rooms. Freindly stuff. Fot improved privacy , choose second floor. Breakfast is fine , unfortunatelly ( and not only here ) , no vegetables . There is a small happy hour at six , not two much to choose of , but you can have wine. The stuff is eager to clean the room , even if you place the "all set" sign :-) .
For bussiness - there is a small conference room.
Freindly helpful front desk Staff.
Area of the hotel is quiet.
The Flatrion Mall is big and nice, two exits away on the 36. Desent Restorants around include the outback and Carraba's Italian grill.

Room Tip: Second floor is more private.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Arie S

Reviewed 9 March 2013

The team at this hotel has no rival anywhere I have ever stayed.
My husband said, "I wish the big hotels would be as good as they are."
From the housekeeping staff, to the breakfast bar, to the Front Desk Personnel, the service was seamlessly professional and the staff charming and engaging.
My husband and I stayed there for five days and can attest to the remarkable fact that no matter the day or night shift, no matter weekday or weekend shift, the staff never failed to exceed expectations.
Here are some small examples:
- We came back to retrieve something from the suite and saw Marlene, our housekeeper, had moved all the furniture against the wall in order to vacuum thoroughly...
-Sylvia, who handled and cooked for the Breakfast Bar, always had something new in the hot breakfast item chafing dishes. One day it was egg McMuffins, one day breakfast burritos, etc. She never stopped cleaning the tables, refilling, checking, etc.
-Elizabeth at the Front Desk! I received an email during our stay informing that a position I had interviewed for was being offered to me...but I had to download many forms and return them before I could return home as there was a deadline. She faxed them for me, scanned them in so I could also email them...the manager, Mark, vacated his desk so I could print from his computer...you get the idea...Thanks Elizabeth! Thanks Mark!
-Maggie, Rebecca, Spencer and another manager, Joe, were also gems, helping us with a myriad of requests about dining, attractions, you name it.

The two-bedroom suite we stayed in was spacious, immaculate and quiet. Also, the location was convenient and central - a short walk to the convention centre or anything else.

We actually felt that we had left friends behind on the day of our departure.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2013

I've stayed in this hotel more than 10 times, and even though staff has changed over the years, service is always very good and friendly. Many restaurants nearby, as well as Flatirons mall. Spacious rooms and a good bed. What could be better? A/C is a bit loud.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank amam66
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Stay was ok. Nothing special. Just convenient and clean. The location is decent, but not close to the downtown. If you need to stay in this corner and don't want to go all of the way into Boulder, this place is fine.

Room Tip: Definitely get a second floor room.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank russpatten
Reviewed 27 December 2012

We are very impressed by the environment and staff at the Residence Inn. Our room is a suite with kitchenette, couch, large flat screen tv and complimentary microwave popcorn as is Residence Inn's trademark. Our Wed.and Thursday evening social meal was also complimentary. Last night we had tacos and tonight a ham/turkey/veggie salad plus cream of broccoli soup--both topped off with Residence Inn's trademark fresh from the oven chocolate chip cookies. We were told by front desk representative, This hotel is well-maintained and very clean. Hotel representatives went out of their way to be sure everything was going smoothly for us. One rep, Jeremy, made a point of stopping to talk to us about our experience here. Very friendly!!!
We were originally going to stay here one night, but extended our visit two additional nights rather than move to another Marriott property in an area city.

Room Tip: Our room was facing West--back side. It was very quiet. You can see the foothills from our room.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank roseyswan
Reviewed 1 December 2012

Maybe first impressions are unfair, but I arrived very late, after midnight, and could not find the main entrance for the life of me. They close the shutters on the dining room/lounge, and there is just a single undistinguished entrance that, at night, doesn't look much different than any of the other entrances. Drove around the building 3x before I convinced myself I'd just have to start trying doors, which is unsettling in the middle of a frosty night. Then, though the bed is comfortable and the room sizable and well equipped, the noise made sleep almost impossible. I had to turn off the circuit breaker to silence the refrigerator, and since they use a furnace rather than a through-wall heat pump, I had to turn of the heat, too. FINALLY, fell asleep. Breakfasts were nice, and there was plenty of good, hot food and cold selections to fill my belly. The reception and cleaning staff was cheerful, which was much appreciated. This hotel was not as nice as other Residence Inn's I have used, either, but maybe the location does not warrant it. LOTS of nearby restaurants to choose from. Would I come back here? Perhaps, but I'd check out the alternatives before deciding. I am a bit of a road warrior, and need my sleep, and there's really no excuse for the main entrance to be so nondescript.

Room Tip: Well, to FIND the Main Entrance, drive all the way past the hotel to the last entrance into the park...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank AnAceBuyer_007
Reviewed 30 July 2012

My wife and I are terrible travelers and pretty much demand a quiet room with a full kitchen when we travel. Our experiences at Residence Inns have always been good and this one was one of the best. Our room was very, very quiet. The kitchen was fully functional. The staff was fantastic. The bed was extremely comfortable.

I ate from the breakfast buffet (included in the room charge) and it was very good. It was extremely busy and the first morning some of the food items were not available when I got there. But I was very impressed by how staff from other parts of the property pitched in to get the food replenished.

Two small negatives: 1. The place is showing some signs of wear and tear and could stand to be refurbished. 2. There were no sidewalks between the back parking lot and the outside door to the wing where our room was located. The rolling suitcase struggled to get through the dirt.

Room Tip: Lots of family style restaurants close by and the best Target I have ever seen was about a mile away...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Lou A
Tyler W, General Manager at Residence Inn Boulder Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012

Thank you so much for the tremendous feedback. We always love to hear about what we can do to improve, but we also genuinely appreciate the compliments as well. Your feedback has been taken to heart and shared with the entire staff here, and we are going to continue to work our hardest to exceed our guests' expectations. Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott Boulder/Louisville, and we look forward to hosting you again!

Tyler Watt

Also consider these accommodations in or near Louisville
Courtyard Boulder Louisville
Best Western Plus Louisville Inn & Suites
Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Boulder - Louisville
Hampton Inn Boulder / Louisville
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Boulder Broomfield/Interlocken

Been to Residence Inn Boulder Louisville? Share your experiences!