Residence Inn Boulder Louisville
US$99
US$121
Best Western Plus Louisville Inn & Suites(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$97
US$111
Courtyard
Quality Inn Louisville - Boulder(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$88
Priceline
US$99
US$97
US$98
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt House Boulder/Broomfield(Broomfield)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$118
All reviewsfull kitchenstayed herefront deskseparate bedroom and bathgreat staffsleeper sofaeggsfive dayspatio areahot tubrestaurants and shopsa nice place to stayearly checkwonderful stayrooms were very cleanthe entire stafffresh fruit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We recently stayed for 3 nights in this hotel and I can't say enough about the staff and their friendliness and attention to details. We had a reunion of about 17 people and they made every effort to accommodate us and our needs and see that we had the best possible experience. Their easy check out was appreciated because we had a very early flight to catch and we were able to do so with no fuss or delays.

Central location to many diversions without being in the center of it all so it was a peaceful atmosphere.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Kirsten M, General Manager at Residence Inn Boulder Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2013

Thank you for your wonderful feedback regarding your group's stay at the Residence Inn Boulder/Louisville. Our staff is always ready to accommodate larger groups in anyway possible and it was a pleasure hosting your reunion. I am so glad you were able to utilize our express check out, as it is designed to ease the stress of travel when you have an early flight.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

We stayed here for a week in the 2 bedroom room. The space was fine for us, 2 couples plus 2 kids (toddler and teenager). The kitchen was nice to have for dinner options if you don't want to eat out every meal. The staff was very friendly and helpful (all of them, front desk, maintenance, and house keeping). I would give them all an excellent rating!

The breakfast was good (hot options, plus cereals, fruit, yogurt, bagels, bread, oatmeal) so we ate for free every morning, another added benefit! They offered dinner during a few of the nights we stayed, but we had other plans so I can't tell you how it tasted (it looked good though), so you could have free breakfast and dinner if you stayed here.

We spent most of our time north of the city in Boulder, Broomfield, Westminster and LOVED this location. Quick to those places and close to many amenities such as shopping, groceries and several dining options. The only negative was the AC didn't seem to work well until the evening. Which was fine for us as we spent most of our time outside of the room during the day and the weather was so nice, we just slept with the windows open. The pool area is slick when wet, fyi, for kids. Not sure how they could fix that other than changing the tile. We used the outdoor grill and patio area for two of our dinners. Another nice option.

Overall, the staff was excellent, the free breakfast good, and the location meet our needs. We all liked this hotel and would recommend and stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristin S

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us at the Residence Inn Louisville! It was a pleasure hosting you and your family and I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us. Our fully equipped kitchens are perfect for families, especially when you stay more than four nights. We hope to see you again when you are in the Boulder/Louisville area!

Reviewed 14 April 2013

big room with kitchen , sofa , armchair , dinnerb table, PC desk , large LCD TV, bath . All clean and fine. Free coffee, water , fruits, and wifi including rooms. Freindly stuff. Fot improved privacy , choose second floor. Breakfast is fine , unfortunatelly ( and not only here ) , no vegetables . There is a small happy hour at six , not two much to choose of , but you can have wine. The stuff is eager to clean the room , even if you place the "all set" sign :-) .
For bussiness - there is a small conference room.
Freindly helpful front desk Staff.
Area of the hotel is quiet.
The Flatrion Mall is big and nice, two exits away on the 36. Desent Restorants around include the outback and Carraba's Italian grill.

Room Tip: Second floor is more private.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Arie S
Reviewed 9 March 2013

The team at this hotel has no rival anywhere I have ever stayed.
My husband said, "I wish the big hotels would be as good as they are."
From the housekeeping staff, to the breakfast bar, to the Front Desk Personnel, the service was seamlessly professional and the staff charming and engaging.
My husband and I stayed there for five days and can attest to the remarkable fact that no matter the day or night shift, no matter weekday or weekend shift, the staff never failed to exceed expectations.
Here are some small examples:
- We came back to retrieve something from the suite and saw Marlene, our housekeeper, had moved all the furniture against the wall in order to vacuum thoroughly...
-Sylvia, who handled and cooked for the Breakfast Bar, always had something new in the hot breakfast item chafing dishes. One day it was egg McMuffins, one day breakfast burritos, etc. She never stopped cleaning the tables, refilling, checking, etc.
-Elizabeth at the Front Desk! I received an email during our stay informing that a position I had interviewed for was being offered to me...but I had to download many forms and return them before I could return home as there was a deadline. She faxed them for me, scanned them in so I could also email them...the manager, Mark, vacated his desk so I could print from his computer...you get the idea...Thanks Elizabeth! Thanks Mark!
-Maggie, Rebecca, Spencer and another manager, Joe, were also gems, helping us with a myriad of requests about dining, attractions, you name it.

The two-bedroom suite we stayed in was spacious, immaculate and quiet. Also, the location was convenient and central - a short walk to the convention centre or anything else.

We actually felt that we had left friends behind on the day of our departure.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2013

I've stayed in this hotel more than 10 times, and even though staff has changed over the years, service is always very good and friendly. Many restaurants nearby, as well as Flatirons mall. Spacious rooms and a good bed. What could be better? A/C is a bit loud.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business