Upon check in, the evening clerk was not at the front desk. When he arrived, you could smell alcohol on him very strongly. He didn't do a bad job of checking us in, but it is unprofessional to be at work drunk/drinking. Also, the lights were not working properly in the bathroom and went out on me while I was in the shower the first morning. We made due, but they fixed it and had no other issues. We've stayed here numerous times, and will more than likely stay again, but they might need to do a better job at maintenance, as we've had maintenance issues at this site on another visit. They always make it right, so it ends up being ok. Unfortunately, this trip was over a holiday weekend and many area graduations were going on, so the rates were much higher than we've paid in the past. This was disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly upgraded internet with the fastest speeds in town! Our rooms and suites are recently remodeled and we offer microwaves and refrigerators in all of our rooms.Enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast each morning with waffles, scrambled eggs and sausage, along with all our other yummy offerings.Featuring 110 cable channels on our flat panel 32 inch TV's as well as free and pay per view movies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Louisville Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Louisville Hotel Louisville
- Best Western Plus Louisville Inn And Suites
- Quality Inn Louisville
- Louisville Quality Inn