La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland
Hotels.com
US$139
US$137
EmbassySuites.com
Quality Inn & Suites Loveland(Loveland)(Great Value!)
US$106
QualityInn
Best Western Plus Loveland Inn(Loveland)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$121
US$187
US$109
US$101
Travelocity
WoodSpring Suites Loveland(Loveland)(Great Value!)
US$88
Travelocity
  • Free Internet
All reviewsestes parkrestaurant next doorfront deskwest sidewafflesroom was cleanbiscuits and gravynice hotelgreat place to stayhot tubstaff was friendlythe breakfast areaindoor poolwould stay here againconvenient locationfort collinsfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 February 2014

The hotel and staff were great. The noise leve in my room was not good. I could hear people all night in the hall and about 6a the kids above us were in full swing...running, jumping and screaming....could hear it all!!! So much for sleep ing in!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I don't choose to stay at LQ as a rule because they generally are poor quality. This one was pretty much the same. Bad coffee, bad food. Bed was comfortable. My client paid for my stay, and this is where he put me. The woman who checked me in screwed up the charges on my credit card, but they dealt with it fine the next day. Just meh.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Andrea G
Reviewed 28 January 2014

All went great, grandkids loved the clean pool I liked the hot spa and the pool. Success grandma loved the quiet room, I love Colorado and when in the area the friendliness of everyone is so inviting it's like home.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

I love La Quinta Inns,but this one was a little disappointing.the pros:the bed was extremely comfortable,the price for a 1 bedroom suite w/ sleeper sofa was decent,& the hotel has a restaurant on site,& a nice indoor pool & gym.the cons: a comfortable bed does no good if it's too HOT to sleep. The a/c unit was set to only come on in 1 min intervals so it seemed & there was no setting for a fan to keep circulated air going in the room.w/ sinus problems & the dry Colorado air & a stuffy room, this made it difficult to get a good nights sleep. I found a bath towel w/ lipstick stains on it,also,which was gross. The front desk staff was nice,but seemed friendly because they had to be,not just impressive service like previous la quintas we have stayed at. This hotel was also 7 miles off the interstate, so unless you are on your way to rocky mt national park,I wouldn't recommend going out of your way for it off I-25.

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank PermaVacationer78
Reviewed 18 January 2014

We had a great time at the Loveland La Quinta. Staff was very nice and we appreciate their kindness. We were there to see the broncos beat the chargers! Go Broncos! We had left our lights on and they we very attentive in helping us get our hummer running. We appreciate it very much. A hotel guest was able to help us with that.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family