All reviews estes park restaurant next door front desk west side waffles room was clean biscuits and gravy nice hotel great place to stay hot tub the breakfast area indoor pool free breakfast would definitely stay here again convenient location fort collins lq
Reviewed 7 January 2018

I stay in alot of La Quinta's and this is a great one. I'm in hotels sometimes 1-2 months at a time and I like properties like this that are off the highway and more residential. There is great food and decent delivery optins plus tons of supermarkets and its super pretty as you are very close to Rocky Mountain National Park. You can walk to really nice neighborhood trail systems which is great for the dog factor.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Marjaneh S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear 83alisonk,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. We are especially glad you enjoyed our location and pet friendliness. We hope to see you again soon! If you are traveling to our area again soon, please see us!

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I will never stay at this hotel again. While we were there this guy said it was swingers night in front of my children while we were in the swimming pool. I wanted to spend New Year’s Eve with my family and have fun. Come to find out he is an employee. My kids felt scared. Afterwards we hid in our room the rest of the night. We didn’t even eat breakfast because it traumatized my children.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Marjaneh S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns. I was very startled to read your comments. Our hotel is a popular destination for both business and personal travel, including families who thoroughly enjoy our pool and other amenities. What is most confusing about your experience in the pool area is that the only male employee working on New Year’s Eve did not start his shift until 11:00 pm, which is one hour after the pool area closes. I can only surmise that the gentleman you encountered was another guest and not an employee of the hotel. With that being said I would like to apologize that your stay was negatively impacted by another guest. Thank you again for taking the time to share your concerns and it saddens me that you were unable to enjoy your time here with us, but we look forward to having an opportunity to perfect your experience in the future.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Nice place and setting but the place was noisy and the beds seemed old and very uncomfortable. We were staying here as we needed to vacate our Loveland home while some remodeling work was being completed. We needed a suite and it fell below our expectations for the price.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Marjaneh S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear G523HMbrianc,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated- this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! I will address your noise and mattress concerns with the team. We hope you will try us again in the near future and allow us to make a positive impact on your stay.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

The front desk was very helpful. When I needed a fan they supply my needs. Check in was wonderful, they even accommodated my request for a room on a upper floor. I was almost late for Breakfast and they still had everything out.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Marjaneh S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Dear 282suzek,

On behalf of our hotel and staff, thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review. We strive to provide excellent service and I am very pleased to hear that our staff catered to your needs with the fan and breakfast. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

This facility was a great place to stay for Christmas while visiting relatives. The staff was warm and careing and the amenities were very nice. The breakfast bar was stocked well with good food and there was always hot coffee and hot chocolate available throughout the day

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. It is great to read that our staff made your stay pleasant and you enjoyed our breakfast selection.

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.