All reviews estes park restaurant next door front desk west side waffles room was clean biscuits and gravy nice hotel great place to stay hot tub staff was friendly up to date the breakfast area indoor pool would definitely stay here again free breakfast convenient location
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Excellent Manager, Staff and Hotel. I would recommend it to everyone. Everyone was friendly, the rooms were clean and were very efficient. Especially the Manager. She made us feely very welcome and is so nice.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Overall, the staff is friendly. The WIFI service was terrible. It was like dial up. Breakfast was not so great. For a family, you want a variety of items. We stayed for a week and for the first couple of days, there was plenty to choose from. The person on staff started wrapping up the breakfast area half an hour before it was set to close! She snapped at my husband after he told her the plates ran out. Mind you, my husband is really, really mild mannered and did not say it rudely. She snapped back with a sarcastic, "I'll be right with you in a moment. Just a moment.... Or else my boss will say I'm not doing my job". She was pretty snarly most of the time we were there. The housekeeping staff was AMAZING, though. They would add special touches like arrange my kids' stuffed animals and were really good about organization. They would be the reason (along with the other staff) we would stay again. As for breakfast, we got McDonald's for three out of the seven days we stayed there because we wanted to avoid that particular staff member.

Room Tip: Breakfast needs to improve. You might consider going to the McDonalds instead.
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Room was clean staff fairly friendly but lots of quirks...
Room keys not opening my door
Sparse breakfast buffet
Clock alarm magically went off at 6:00 AM apparently by housekeeping 2 different mornings???

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2018

This La Quinta Inn was the home base for our family reunion (70 people), with a room block and rental of the Galleria. With a group that size it could have gone one of two ways, and we more than delighted with everything that went on at this property. My family was very pleased with the rooms, it was great working with Katie and Kayla to set up the event, and Rhonda in the breakfast room worked so hard to keep things nice and neat and plentiful. The setting of this hotel in the beautiful foothills of the Rockies was perfect for our reunion for many out-of-towners. Everything went smoothly and we had a great event! Thank you La Quinta!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

My experience was far superior than I have experienced at other hotels in the past. The management and staff were all very friendly, professional and truly cared about our comfort and satisfaction while staying at this hotel. I would recommend La Quinta Inn, Loveland, CO to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business