Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Loveland
omaha, United States
“Stay Here”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Great free breakfast, great employees, free drinks and snacks! Clean comfy beds/rooms! hard to ask for more! We had a wonderful stay here during the month of July. I highly recommend this hotel if you are looking to stay in this area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Chris_Clark_AGM, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
We were pleased to be your home away from home and grateful to have you as our guest. Thank you for your business and also for the very kind review.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
  • Korean first
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I had never been to Loveland before but was going to a family wedding and needed a place close to the wedding. I went on the internet and found Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel and Conference Center. Upon arriving I was impressed by everything from the front door, to registration, to going up to our room. Everyone was extremely helpful, friendly and accomodating. The free brunch was top of the line food. We did not attend the evening reception but watched as everyone was enjoying themselves.The room was great, the beds very comfortable, and everything about the facility was clean and fresh. Loved the fact that we had room to move around in and have a place to relax without having to sit on our beds. I would definately stay at this facility again. Thank you for two stress free days in Loveland.

Room Tip: No need to add any comments or suggestions about the room. It was wonderful.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
We're so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the wonderful comments!
Normal, United States
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I spend more than 250 a nights a year in hotels all across the country. The Embassy in Loveland is probably my favorite hotel, especially for the price! Great place to spend a day catching up on work or just rest.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Chris_Clark_AGM, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Wow! With those credentials (250 nights per year in hotels), we are extremely pleased to hear of your satisfaction with your stay. Thank you for being our guest. We appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back again real soon!
portland oregon
Reviewed 19 July 2014

we stayed for a week doing flood relief work. the hotel is perfect. rooms are outstanding. service is perfect. however, be aware that families with young children prevail in the summer. the management did institute measures to curb the noise and ruckus. kudos to them hearing the concerns of all.

the best Embassy we have ever stayed in and we are busy travelers

Room Tip: if you are a light sleeper pick room on the east side. who needs a view of the mountains while asle...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
eric_spitzer_agm, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you for staying with us while you were in the area. Thank you for your positive comments regarding concerning our suites and service and I am happy you enjoyed your experience. You are correct, we are very busy with traveling families during the summer months. Please stay with us again the next time you are in the area.
Glenwood Springs
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at this Embassy Suites many times. I have also stayed at 48 other Embassy's in the States and Caribbean so I know what to expect and yes I keep track of how many I stay in because it is my favorite hotel.
At check in I asked if I would be on the hilton Honors floor and the gal at the front desk said there is a $20 upgrade fee. That is usually a free perk for be Diamond so I passed and headed to the car to grab my bags. I then look at my key, I'm the second floor no view but air condition units, great place to stick someone who goes out of their way to stay Hilton. I went back to the front desk and was met by another gal. She changed my room and I asked about the top floor. This time I got a different answer that it was sold out. I hate it when you get two different answers from two different people; reflects bad on management. I do like John Q Hammons Embassy Suites. They're top on the line for Embassy. I'll be back 3 times in the next two months so if it's not asking too much. Can the $20 upgrade charge and tell your staff not to tell guest that Hilton is cracking down on perks.

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for staying with us while you are in this area, we appreciate the business. I sincerely apologize for the situation you experienced during your check in process. We will use this as a front office training tool to try to avoid this happening again to someone inthe future. Please ask for me the next time you stay at the hotel.
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Excellent Embassy Suites. This hotel and conference center is beautiful. The hotel is very big with 7 floors. The elevators are encased with glass which gives you a view of the seating area for the buffet/lounge area. Very nice. The hotel is decorated with flowers and streamers to butterflies. The rooms/suites are extremely spacious. My room was extremely clean. Towels are excellent as expected. Each night there is the Managers Reception - alcohol drinks, mixed drinks and some beer selections. There is a buffet with some snacks, nachos, salsa, peanuts. They have the best breakfast I have had at a hotel. There is an omelette area, where they are made to order while you wait. Hot and cold cereal, fruit and breads. The elevators are very fast to arrive at your floor. The only complaint I have you could still hear persons outside your room talking in the mornings waking you.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
eric_spitzer_agm, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for your positive feedback. I certainly apologize for the early morning voices you heard but glad you enjoyed the rest of your experience with us.
Lebanon, Ore
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This hotel was awesome. The rooms are new, clean and very spacious. Every staff member I interacted with was friendly, helpful and proficient. They went out of their way every single time to help you. The staff that cooked the omelets and pancakes were also awesome. Each morning they had a different specialty pancake to try. Make certain to ask for the Peanut Butter/ Honey pancakes. Apparently this was a collaboration between the two female chefs. They are outstanding. I'm usually a cheapskate on hotels and I was worried about the price per night here. But that's where the conference was so I didn't have a lot of choice. For all I received and the level of service from this group of employees, I have to say it was well worth it.

Room Tip: See if you can get an enlarged corner suite. The living room was huge!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Thank you for staying with us at the Embassy Suites Loveland and for your kind comments. You should have stayed here last night as we had your favorite pancakes this morning. We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us and please come see us again.