Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Loveland
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Best Stay in a LONG Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2009

My spotless room had 2 TV's, door between bedroom (panoramic view of Rockies) and work area (1 couch, 1 soft chair, ottoman, 2 desk chairs, modern warm furnishings). Coffee, mini fridge, bar sink, microwave and perfect bathroom. I didn't get to watch the TV's because I fell asleep as soon as I hit that clean, soft king size bed. Wow, what can I say...oh, the best bacon ever at breakfast! Clean, clean. Adequate 24 hour fitness --I worked out for an hour...great!! Clean clean clean, great value for the money ---you have to stay here!

Stayed June 2009, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
  • Korean first
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2009

I stayed here on a Saturday night- had a Triathlon down in Longmont the next morning. The front desk was great, very efficient, friendly, and helpful. The room itself didn't appear as if anyone had stayed in it yet. Quite possibly the cleanest room I've stayed in in years.
One glaring problem is the staff at night. I had a beer I needed to open, so I called the front desk to request a bottle opener. After about 15 minutes, the front desk called to tell me that I would have to come down to the restaurant to have it opened, or I'd have to go to the liquor store across the street to buy my own!?!?!?!?!?!?! I asked her why she couldn't bring it up to me- she informed me that the restaurant manager refused, and was being a real "butt".
She proceeded to tell me to try using a lighter (I dont smoke), or use the edge of the counter to open it! After a few incredulous moments I told her I'd figure it out on my own. I hung up. She then called a few minutes later and said she'd try to get me an opener again. After two MORE calls she came to the room with the opener and informed me to "open up what I need because I have to bring the opener back right away".
Overall a pretty unprofessional exchange- not sure who to blame- the front desk or the bartender with the emotional attachment to his bottle opener.
Rest of the facility was fine, coffee place in the lobby is surprisingly good. If I needed to I'd stay again, but bring anything you might possibly need from home.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Bradenton, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2009

We had an opportunity to stay in this beautiful, new Embassy Suites for 15 days. The rooms are spacious suites, with refridgerator & microwave. Free wireless internet only available in the lobby - nice business work area with printers to use. Wonderful breakfast buffet, as well as personally made breakfast. Comfortable, immaculate rooms & great beds. The only issue are the guests & the hotel's inability to manage 'out of control' children. This is an open atrium hotel with a beautiful pool area. For some reason, all 3 weekends had volumes of children's groups (e.g. baseball tournament, etc.). The kids were allowed to run crazy playing tag through the halls, holding up the elevators, hollaring, etc. Really too bad that parents aren't managing their children in this beautiful 4-star hotel.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2009

I stayed here for two nights on business. The hotel is immaculate, and the rates, during this visit, were remarkable. During my stay, I used the workout room (which is very adequate and spacious), had a massage in the spa (which was terrific), and ate at the little bar and grill (good pub food.) All staff were very professional, and very pleasant. I would definitely come back. There is a conference hall connected with the hotel, so I can imagine that it will, on some occasions, be quite busy, but on this trip, no events were going on. (My only complaint was the Starbucks/cafe: $2.50 for a small bag of potato chips? $3 for a Propel water? No thank you!)

Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Loveland hotels
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Loveland
BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Conference Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland
Hampton Inn Loveland
Hampton Inn Loveland
#6 of 15 in Loveland
Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins
Quality Inn & Suites Loveland

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center

Property: Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center
Address: 4705 Clydesdale Parkway, Loveland, CO 80538
Region: United States > Colorado > Loveland
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Business Hotel in Loveland
#1 Family Hotel in Loveland
#1 Romantic Hotel in Loveland
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center 3.5*
The Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Spa & Conference Center is the premiere all-suites hotel in Northern Colorado. Specializing in business, meeting, and leisure events with the most complete list of amenities and services. Amenities include a two hour Manager’s Reception and Cooked-To-Order Breakfast daily. With 40,000 sq.ft. of meeting space, we can accommodate groups up to 3,000. Featuring a full service spa, restaurant, indoor pool and close proximity to Denver, Fort Collins, and Cheyenne. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Loveland - Hotel, Hotel Loveland