“Best extended stay hotel ever!”

WoodSpring Suites Loveland
Ranked #11 of 14 Hotels in Loveland
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We stayed here in between homes for about two months. I have stayed in an extended stay hotel before and value place is by far the best. Prices are reasonable, room was clean, and staff was amazing. Everyone who works here was always so helpful! I have two small children and we always felt safe here. If I had to do this again it would definitely be at value place!

• Stayed: February 2014

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I Have stayed at Value Place in Loveland on several occasions,for extended amounts of time.In comparison to other lodging I have used,Brenda and the team have the best deals,cleanest rooms and friendliest customer service around.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank A C
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed late last year on business. Josh and his staff were awesome. Rooms are clean and property is very safe. This hotel is a great value compared to others in the area. I would recommend giving value place a try.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I have been a guest at Value Place Loveland while in between homes, and I am quite pleased overall with the quality, value and service I have received. Brenda was warm and welcoming in securing a reasonably priced wheelchair accessible room for me and making sure I had everything I needed when I checked in. The maintenance and housekeeping staffs have been very accommodating and Josh (Manager) has demonstrated an attitude of caring and compassion for my situation and needs as a disabled person. My caregivers have been made welcome, and medical supplies that have arrived via FedEx have been promptly and cheerfully delivered to my room. Staff is available 24/7 and the management is diligent in assuring a clean, quiet, safe environment. The laundry facilities are handy, the location gives excellent access to the entire Loveland-Fort Collins-Greeley area, and just down the road and around the corner there is a paved bike/walking trail with a breathtaking view of the Rockies. I give Value Place Loveland high marks and would not hesitate to stay here again.

Linda T.

Room Tip: Most if not all guest rooms on the ground floor are non-smoking. Less highway noise on the east side...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 November 2013

This extended stay hotel is very clean and the staff is very friendly. We recently just checked out of this hotel after staying there for almost 6 months. It was my husband, my five year old daughter and I. My husband was in this location for work. I would recommend this extended stay to anyone that is looking for a place to stay rather it be for a week or months. The weekly rates are very affordable, the maintenance/housekeeping man Keith is awesome. Keith is very professional and friendly that is quickly to serve the quests. Josh the property manager along with Brenda were very professorial, friendly, and more than over accommodating when it came to receiving mail, making weekly payments, and any other question or problems that seemed to arise that you may needed any help with. Since we did stay so long with them it was bitter sweet to leave as all the staff we became close to. The only things that could make this property better would be to put a change machine in the laundry room so you don't have to wait for the office to open and maybe a little playground for children that stay there and a little business office where you could print, fax or make copies if needed. Other than that, if I was to be in this location again I would stay there again. I highly recommend this extended stay to anyone.

Room Tip: If you are going to stay at this hotel make sure to bring your own pots/pans and any other kitchen s...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2013

This location is awesome! This is the first time that we have stayed at a facility like this and we are so impressed. The cleanliness is remarkable, the staff very responsive, and the other guests are very nice. The kitchenette includes a full-size refrigerator with freezer, cabinets, 2 burner stove top, makes it very easy to prepare meals. The price is extremely affordable and basically puts the other extended stay hotels in the area to shame.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Nathan B, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Thank you for your response and staying with Value Place at our Loveland, CO property. We are glad you had a pleasant stay and experienced the Value Place promise…Affordable, Cleaner, Safer, Simple and Flexible. We look forward to seeing you again in your future travels!

Reviewed 6 April 2013

I am staying at this hotel for about 5 weeks and so far my experience here has been really good. The staff are friendly the room is tidy and the price is very affordable. The manager has been very reasonable with the payments and the workers have helped me multiple times with any problems I had.

The only bad things about the hotel is the extra cost for phone use and Internet there is no swimming pool and It would also make this hotel much better if they had room service or some kind of Restaurant.

But I would definetly reccomend this hotel to anyone who stays in Loveland it is by far the best I have stayed in unlike the Rodeway Inn where I was overcharged and ended up being charged aproximately $800 for 1 week when the agreed payment was $370 I had to contact my bank to get the money back.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Annonymous33530
Nathan B, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

Thank you for your feedback and we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. We always strive to deliver the highest level of customer service to our guests. Value Place prides itself on being simple and flexible in order to provide the most affordable lodging experience to all our guests. We hope to see you again!