“Nice place and moderately priced”

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 246 Restaurants in Loveland
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sky Pond Drive
Transit: Greeley Evans Transit - 34XPress, 50 feet to the South West of Rock Bottom. COLT - Green Route, Eisenhower eastbound @ Starbucks Coffee.
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Nice place and moderately priced”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I know that this is a chain restaurant but it sure didn't feel that way. The food selections were endless and the local beers were excellent. It is located in a very high end shopping area just off I 25 and is well worth the stop.

• Visited May 2014

Denver, Colorado
“What A Surprise for a "Hotel" restaurant!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We stayed at Embassy suites and opted to not run into Greeley or Loveland for dinner (although there are very good offerings in both). WOW!!!! What a great decision!!!

First off our server was absolutely perfect. Attentive, not hovering, suggestive and knowledgable. The food was not what we expected. FRESH, EXCITING and certainly NOT HOTEL food! This place was amazing. Of course after a couple of glasses of wine it might have seemed better but reflecting back sober and alert I realize our experience was very real!

Do not disc out this restaurant just because it's in the hotel. Roc Bottom is GREAT!

• Visited May 2014
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Good memory, Poor reality”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I had been to Rock Bottom previously only once. It was a later evening and the day we told my family we were going to have a baby. We had a great, lively meal that night. We received a gift card to return, and I was fond of the idea of returning with the memory of that night.

My now 4-year-old twins, husband, and I went for lunch on a Saturday. I was disappointed. I ordered the burger with gorgonzola and coleslaw. The burger was so, so salty. I should have sent it back. I didn't enjoy it at all. The coleslaw did nothing to cut through the saltiness. My daughter had a kids' steak and mashed potatoes. She didn't like her steak because it was really, really tough to chew. Her mashed potatoes were the best thing on the table- hot and seemed to be from real potatoes. My son had a burger and fries. He ate his food, but the fries were not hot and looked like frozen bag fries, which was surprising because of how good the mashed potatoes were. My husband had ribs, which were really hard to chew as well. He also had a beer sampler. He said that most of them were good, just not memorable.

Our server was fine, she seemed busy although the restaurant wasn't too busy. I really wish I had sent back the burger.

I am in no hurry to come back. I will wait another 4 years or more. There are many more similar places in Northern Colorado that do a much better job of beer plus food.

• Visited April 2014
Miranda B, Guest Relations Manager at Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Thank you for your business and for providing this feedback. I'll pass along this information to the team so we can address the issues you pointed out. If you'd like to discuss this further, please contact us at rbsocialcomments@cwrestaurants.com and someone will be in touch.
Pueblo West, Colorado
“Had a Burger and Cold Fries for Lunch”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Stopped in Rock Bottom during our shopping spree in Loveland area. The servers was friendly and polite. The hamburger was fresh and hot but my fries were cold. The server addressed our concerns in a friendly and speedy manner. The overall dining experience was nice. The restaurant was clean, but the mens bathroom could use a little attention. We would recommend the restaurant to friends or visitors to the area

• Visited April 2014
Why, Arizona
“good!”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Great service! Our waiter was funny and very attentive! Loved the fish tacos! It was our first time visiting this restaurant and we have one near where we live so it was a pleasant surprise.

Visited March 2014