“A favorite”

Dancing Pines Distillery
Ranked #17 of 57 things to do in Loveland
More attraction details
Owner description: Hand Crafted Artisan Distillery. Appointments available for private tours and tastings.
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Owner Christian and crew do a great job telling the story of their distillery. They've created some distinctive, creative tastes, and do it with quality. Three cheers for their distillery adventure. (Check out the little distilling pot that started it all.)

1  Thank ottofueler
There are newer reviews for Dancing Pines Distillery

Reviewed 3 June 2013

I went on a free tour at Dancing Pines with my husband and mom. The tour was very informative and entertaining. Dave did a great job answering everyone's questions and explaining the process of how the different drinks are made. At the end, we were each able to sample 4 drinks. All of the samples were delicious, but the Caramel Brulee was by far my favorite. We purchased two bottles. Not only does the alcohol taste amazing, but it is quality products and you know you are getting something special. I highly recommend checking out Dancing Pines! We are hooked on their products!

3  Thank Larissa G
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I must first applaud them for accomodating our deaf nephew by slowing down the tour and letting his dad and brother translate with sign language. Thanks! The tour is very interesting and the liquors are very good. We are wine lovers, but really appreciated the quality of what they produce. My favorite was the Espresso (coffee liquor) that puts Kaluha to shame - theirs is not cloyingly sweet. I didn't care for the Brulee' (caramel), but that was everyone's favorite. I am not a whisky lover, but theirs was exceptional. I ended up buying only the Espresso, but the rest of the visiting family bought at least one of everything. I found them friendly, they are only open for tours on Saturdays and they prefer you make reservations online. If you can't make it to their tours at what is a little out of the way in Loveland, Wilbur's in Fort Collins sells most of the Dancing Pines line.

2  Thank HikeWineHotSprings
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Great little distillery, an excellent products, a must see if you enjoy good liquers. The owner Chris was very friendly and accomadating, givings us a great tour of the facility and samples of some of their liquers.

2  Thank Vettman860
Reviewed 17 July 2012 via mobile

Completely enjoyed the tour and the spirits! We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Amanda M