“Breakfast at Mimii's”

Loveland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast at Mimii's”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Food was wonderful, coffee was hot, and the service was great, pleasant little restaurant to meet and enjoy the company of a good friend over a meal and a good cup of coffee

Visited March 2014

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great breakfast or Dinner”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

My wife and I like to stop here on our way to Denver (breakfast) or on the way home (dinner) after visiting our grand daughter. We like to split the California Avocado BLT Omelet for breakfast and order the sourdough toast. Their coffee is very good, one of our favorites! For dinner, choose any offering and enjoy. The parking is easy, the service is always very good, and we've never had a bad meal. This restaurant is about 1/2 mile west of I25 on HiWay 34. Easy access traveling from Denver to Fort Collins.

BTW - Sportsman's Warehouse is very close, along with a lot of other shopping.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Steve B
Loveland, Colorado
“Good solid choice”
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Like Mimi's, but particularly for breakfast. Great Mimosas and a vast selection of items on the menu. The wait staff are always cheery and attentive. Love Saturday breakfast at Mimi's-food is fresh tasting and well prepared.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Doreen M
Loveland, Colorado
“Good place for lunch with a friend”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

After some hesitancy, my friend and I went to Mimi's Cafe for lunch recently. The last time I'd been to Mimi's (several years ago), the quality of the food and customer service was both marginal at best. This time was different. I had the Mediterranean salad, and she had the soup/sandwich combo. We both enjoyed what we ordered, and while we sat and chatted for 2 hours the wait staff kept refilling our iced tea regularly. If you join their e-club before you go, you get a free 4-pack of their muffins. Nice treat for later! I would definitely return to Mimi's.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank pkc57
Branson, Missouri
“First time at this Cafe”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We went here for lunch and my wife and I had a salad and sandwich both of us had a great meal reasonably priced, a clean café with a great staff.

• Visited January 2014