“Excellent as always”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I was happy to see some new items on the menu. I tried the salmon Dejon in the Lite menu and it was delicious. A little too much mustard horseradish sauce but it was easy to scrape off. The service and atmosphere was excellent. Once again I was highly pleased with my meal at Biaggi's

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Came here with three coworkers for dinner. We started with the fried ravioli which we all liked. Bread was also really good. I ordered the Fettuccine with Lobster that was served with a lobster cream sauce. I asked for them to hold the chili flakes that came in it, and the server told me the sauce was spicy. She said she could give me a sample of the sauce to try and make sure it wasn't too spicy for me. I tried it and it wasn't spicy, but it was super bland to me. I asked if I could have the lobster-tomato cream sauce that I saw on the menu for another item. She had no idea what I meant, asked the chefs and apparently it's the same sauce? So while she was doing this research for me, I took the marinara from the fried ravioli, mixed it with the lobster cream sauce, and it was really good, so I just had her bring me a side of marinara, and poured it on my dish and it ended up being pretty good. I wouldn't say it was great, but I think I would have been disappointed if I had just the plain cream sauce.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Our group of 8 went to Biaggi's for dinner on a weeknight. We had made a reservation and were seated promptly. The menu was very extensive. The staff was friendly and informative. We ordered drinks that were brought quickly. The food was good and served in good time. There was a slight mix up with one order and it was corrected immediately and with out any rancor on the part of the server. We were very comfortable there and upon completion of our meal, sat and chatted without feeling any pressure from the staff. The restaurant is located in an out door open shopping area. It would be very convenient for those who wish to combine shopping and dining out. If in the area, I would not hesitate to dine there again.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We went to Biaggi's to meet friend we have not seen in 40 years. There were a mix up with my niece who never showed, so we occupied a larger table than necessary and waited a long time to order. The staff was great. The food was very good. Deserted was excellent. The room was quite enough to have a good visit. I hope it is not 40 years before we get to do this again. Thanks Biaggi's.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The staff seated us immediately and then ignored us for half an hour. We didn't even get to order drinks. The sole bright point was a bread server who apparently missed the memo that we were supposed to be shunned.