“Great place for lunch or dinner”

On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina
Ranked #118 of 246 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Mexican, Grill
Loveland, Colorado
“Great place for lunch or dinner”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

The wait staff is very friendly and helpful, and the food is excellent! I enjoy meeting friends there for lunch, and also going there for dinner. Their prices are reasonable and they have a wide variety of selections on their menu.

Visited January 2014

Fort Collins, Colorado
“This is what Mexican Food is to Gringos!”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

My first visit to this popular chain. They must be doing something good because the place is always packed. But to me that doesn't always mean good.
First of all, terrible chain restaurant beer selection. Second, why do they have to serve it in those huge cluncky "schooners?" Please, use a nice pint glass! This place is trapped in the 80s!
I had to send my meal back. I rarely do it, but the tempura battered and fried avocado was dark brown and hard as a rock. Wrong! Server was good natured about it and I got a plan taco and tamale. Unimpressive. What I really hated was that everything was covered in this thick, dark "chili" sauce. EVERYTHING. It was not good and I don't know what can it came from. Be warned. And the tortilla chip were super salty. Maybe they sell more drinks that way. I won't be going back but I doubt On The Border cares, they are doing well.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank crestlinecolorado
SocialOTB, Owner at On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
We do care about your business and we take your comments very seriously. We are happy you enjoyed our service but we never want guests to feel like this at our location. We would like to make this right with you so please contact our Guest Relations Manager at http://www.ontheborder.com/contact-us.aspx. Thanks for the feedback and we hope to hear from you soon.
“Good food, decent service, decent price but management is what impressed me.”
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

I was very impressed to see a table of servers being served lunch here. I think any establishment who treats their employees like customers should be supported. We came during off hours but still got served well and food was great! Great salsa!

• Visited September 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“Amazing customer satisfaction!”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

We had lunch at this restaurant on Thursday afternoon. There were 4 of us and everybody really liked the food. Our waitress was very friendly and efficient. There was a problem with my meal. The manager came over and made it right with.a sincere apology and a credit to our check. He actually went over the top and gave us the dessert (we had already ordered) with no charge.

I say a restaurant that makes a situation right is worth future business. All four of us will go to this restaurant again.

• Visited September 2013
Loveland, Colorado
“Nice date night”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

The food was good. I enjoyed everything from our deep fried avocados, to our soup, to our entrees. Good drinks too. I will be back !

• Visited July 2013