Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Loveland
See available hotels
View Hotel
Residence Inn Fort Collins(Fort Collins)
View Hotel
Courtyard Fort Collins(Fort Collins)
Comfort Suites(Fort Collins)
View Hotel
All reviewshorseback ridingsquare dancingevening activitiesbass fishingcozy cabinthe main lodgecattle drivecowboy breakfastvacation experienceearly morning breakfastwestern experiencewonderful weekendterrific tripwestern themeother gueststhis past summerspent a week
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 September 2010

I stayed at Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch for four days in May and it was a fabulous experience. The Ranch is breathtakingly beautiful. The staff is very customer service oriented and the food was fabulous. Spent an afternoon learning how to fly fish in the river and it was so peaceful. Enjoyed a horseback ride with cowboy lunch, a cowboy campfire with live music, and many other special moments. If you're looking for a place for a family gathering, company retreat or just a getaway this is the perfect spot.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
3  Thank MarthaScottsdale
Reviewed 19 September 2010

Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch is truly a wondeful experience. My wife and I have been to some of the best hotels/resorts on the planet and you simply cannot compare this ranch to any other destination....it's warm and welcoming....the scenery is magnificent and the activies are terrific.

If you're looking for a unique experience that you'll remember for years to come.....visit Sylvan Dale! We hope to return in the near future!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mfuerst
Reviewed 23 June 2010

This is an extraordinary getaway on the banks of the rushing Thompson River. That's a body of water that will lull you to sleep, and the chance to see Golden Eagles overhead will wake you the next morning. And then there's the delicious food.

The husband/wife owner are entirely focused on their guests - they are the epitome of graciousness.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LaurieMacomber
Reviewed 21 June 2010

Our extended family has been to Sylvan Dale three times in the last twelve years for family vacations. From my grandparents to my own babies, we've had every age group at the ranch. The childrens' program is so wonderful. My children had a great time learning to ride, playing games, and even rafting. Our daughter has Down syndrome and they were so accomodating! The adult riding program is great too. My husband especially enjoyed the overnight trip. The food is incredible! The staff is top notch. They are so welcoming and friendly. By the end of the week you'll feel like you're part of the Jessup family! There isn't a single thing we didn't love about Sylvan Dale. In fact, I think the best part might have been the lack of "technology." There were no noisy cell phones, tvs, etc. It is the perfect place to spend a week together. It can be as relaxing or adventurous as you want it to be!

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2010

I have been to Sylvan Dale several times for Dude Weeks with my kids and for the Cowgirl Round Ups. We always have a great time and a wonderful vacation experience there.

This visit was no exception and was a total blast!! I was not there as part of an organized event they were hosting. I look for any reason I can to get to Sylvan Dale and this trip was a layover on the way home from a business trip in Phoenix. The staff at Sylvan Dale helped me create a great weekend getaway with lots of riding that included a clinic with their horse trainer and several advanced rides with their delightful wrangler staff.

It was absolutely beautiful there - everything is lush and green from all the Spring rains and the Thompson River was rushing by outside the cabins filled with Winter snow melt. The wildflowers were out and the weather was great.

If you don't have vacation plans yet for the summer, I would recommend a Dude week at Sylvan Dale.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo