“Best wings in Loveland”

Wing Shack
Ranked #74 of 247 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 November 2012

I love wings and these are the best in Loveland. Crispy wings and the correct amount of sauce. Bonus: They also serve one of the best salads in town - fresh lettuce and loads of ingredients. My fav is the large salad with boneless chick in garlic sauce (spicy enough that you do not need dressing). Cheap atmosphere and the counter help is sketchy - sometimes service is unbelievably slow so call in your order.

Reviewed 26 May 2012

That's about all there is to say. At least it's better than Buffalo Wild Wings, but that's saying nothing at all. Go to Jim's Wings in Fort Collins for REAL Buffalo wings. Although if you want to stay in Loveland, Wild Wings 'n Things in south Loveland is at least authentic.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

I'm not kidding. This place has the best wings in the world. I have dined at Wing Shack at least 20 times, and would eat there daily if I could do so without gaining one hundred pounds. I know its not healthy, but I can't resist this place. My personal favorite flavor is Golden Hot, a buttery flavor with a hidden spice that will leave your forehead sweaty. I prefer bon-in wings, but they also offer boneless wings. I just tried a boneless wing salad last week and it was great. Very fresh ingredients and it was big. Wing Shack also offers fried mushrooms, zucchini, Rocky Mountain oysters, as well as chicken sandwiches and fries. I only wish they would deliver - and offer a beer and wing delivery special. The wings are meaty and crispy - not soggy. The sauce is applied in a way that it is not overpowering and dripping off of the wings - giving the chicken a chance to prove its flavor. I ran into a family member of the owner a couple weeks ago. The family member told me about the process they went through to evaluate their recipes and ingredients and it shows through in the flavors. They offer only bottled beer. Its a smaller joint but I have never had to wait for a seat. Wing Shack offers take-out service that is always ready on-time.

1  Thank Brandon J
Reviewed 29 December 2011

We have had their wings 4 different times. Every time they were hot and fresh. They have so many choices for flavors. Our favorites are Bearly hot, Teriyaki, Golden hot and the Garlic hot. We have tried other wing places here in Loveland, and this place has the best to offer. They send out a coupon in the Val-pac that is $19.99 for 40 wings plus you get celery and the dressings. What a killer deal. Yum yum...

1  Thank ChristineS960
Reviewed 27 October 2011

Great little wing place in strip mall. No ambience but meaty wings, hot fries, COLD beer, soft drinks(Pepsi products) fun staff and inexpensive. Lunch specials everyday.
Several levels of hot sauce. Barely Hot is hot enough.
Order at counter, table served
Loveland's best wing place.Try it soon.

1  Thank Tallytennis11