“Really great Greek food, run like a family restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Athens

Cafe Athens
Ranked #12 of 240 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Colorado
“Really great Greek food, run like a family restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Don't let the fact that this is a large restaurant and in a mall fool you - it is run more like a family restaurant. I have always had wonderfully friendly service here- they will go above and beyond to help you get what you want. The menu is extensive and one day just couldn't really find exactly the combination I wanted. I told the waitress what I was looking for and she put it together for me perfectly. Take away is fast and fresh. The gyro platter has a ton of meat and pita bread. Great prices as well. Definitely my favorite Mediterranean in our area (and I have to drive a hour to get here!).

• Visited April 2014

• Greek first
Berthoud, Colorado
“Love the food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

For a quick meal, decent prices, and absolutely delicious... This is our go-to place. We love love love the gyros. When it is really busy, which it often is, it can get really loud. The acoustics seems to be just right to magnify the noise. But really, that's ok because I'm too busy eating too want to talk to anyone anyway.

• Visited April 2014
Loveland, Colorado
“Best Gyro Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

I grew up in central England in the 80's. If a night out on a Saturday was not rewarded by a romantic interlude (!) I'd stagger out of the local night spot to the local kebab house. In the US, kebabs are gyro's. Cafe Athens do the biggest one I've ever seen! Their Colossal Gyro is $15 and comes with a pound of meat in a 9" pita resplendent with a pile of lettuce and tomato. My son has come to love this plate. He enjoys the gyro meat and pita bread. They always switch fries for a pile of pita squares for him. The service is always excellent and the food is wonderful. Their platters and salads are also top notch.

• Visited January 2014
Fort Colins, CO
“Great gyros!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

This is one of my husband and I's favorite places to go for a quick bite to eat! Their good and service is exceptional.

• Visited December 2013
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Cafe Athens is a solid choice in either Fort Collins or Loveland”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Burgers are good, Greek plates are tasty, pizza and salads also very good. I find the service very attentive. The Loveland location can be very busy and we ate at the bar. Unfortunately, the wait staff wanted to put the menus at the end of the bar where we were sitting, leaving little room for my food. I'll chalk it up to a busy shopping afternoon.

Visited November 2013