“Amazing gyro”

Cafe Athens
Ranked #9 of 247 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 28 June 2014

This is by far the best chicken gyro I've ever had. The pita is amazing, fresh, warm, soft. The chicken is amazing, juicy, tender, flavorful. Yum.

The falafel is quite possibly the worst I've ever had. Hard as a rock, not a great flavor, but luckily the gyro was awesome enough to make up for it.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I've said it here before and I will say it again.....Cafe Athens is my favorite, favorite, favorite. Fresh food, very fast service, chicken is crazy flavorful. And the French Fries?? HOW do they DO that? Service is SPOT ON.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This review is for the Loveland restaurant, but just as easily could be for the Fort Collins restaurant. It is the same family that owns these and they both have wonderful food, served by friendly staff quickly and for a fair price. I have never had a bad meal at either place and anytime someone comes into town, I take them here. So far, everyone that I have brought to Cafe Athens has said the same thing - Great food!

I will definitely continue to dine at Cafe Athens!!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I make it a point to eat at this restaurant when I am in loveland. I have been to Greece and the food here is every bit as tasty. Recommend you take time to grab a bite at this restaurant!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Don't let the fact that this is a large restaurant and in a mall fool you - it is run more like a family restaurant. I have always had wonderfully friendly service here- they will go above and beyond to help you get what you want. The menu is extensive and one day just couldn't really find exactly the combination I wanted. I told the waitress what I was looking for and she put it together for me perfectly. Take away is fast and fresh. The gyro platter has a ton of meat and pita bread. Great prices as well. Definitely my favorite Mediterranean in our area (and I have to drive a hour to get here!).

Been to Cafe Athens? Share your experiences!