“Our favorite asian restaurant”
Review of Asian Cafe & Grill

Asian Cafe & Grill
Ranked #33 of 247 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2013

We love it! We always get great service. Their lunch special is great. Sesame Chicken is my favorite.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

My wife and I eat here as often as we are in town. Food is very good. Sometimes service is lacking. Priced right.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Eat here about once a month or so, I like the chicken teriyaki, its healthy grilled chicken breast chopped up and laid over vegetables and your choice of steamed, fried or brown rice. Very good, huge portion! Authentic, fresh, family owned.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

I really enjoy the lunch specials ( around $ 6.50 ). I order them about 2 times a month ( to go ). I have liked everything i have ordered so far. Good food !

Reviewed 31 May 2013

My son and I are huge fans of pho, so we gave this a try last night, after hearing good things. The service was marginal; we had to track down our own napkins and silverware and things were a bit slow - maybe they were understaffed, but there appeared to be plenty of employees around. Peanut sauce for crystal rolls was more like a peanut paste, and the flavor was not very complex - my son described it as tasting mostly like Jif peanut butter. The pho was ok, but not anything special. We had the combo pho (chicken, beef, and shrimp), and the chicken in particular was fairly bland. Vegetables were fresh, but could have been a bit more plentiful. I would give it another try, but wasn't super excited about it.