“A Favorite of our family”
Review of 3 Margaritas

3 Margaritas
Ranked #34 of 247 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 August 2013

My kids love Mexican food, so we go out regularly. This location is our favorite! The staff is so very sweet and accommodating, and the food is fantastic. Sometimes it is hard to find a dish that is spicy enough for my tastes this far north, but the "Chicken Mexican Style" was simply divine, and exactly the heat level I was in the mood for. We will absolutely come here every chance we get!

Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

My son had enchiladas and the sauce tasted like it came from can. My drink was terrible and $7.50 and my sopas revolucion and they were tasteless as well for $15.95. I could have had a good dinner elsewhere for that price. We will not eat at any 3 margaritas again. Not horrible, just really not good and for a $40 meal for 2 it should be great!

Reviewed 25 April 2013

I love clean, but when the bathroom air freshener overpowers you when you come in the front door of a restaurant...not so good.
A local recommended this place, but she must love bland-chain-food. I'm sure there are better Mexican places in town.
I would not go back.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Though the food and service were good our adult group had trouble conversing due to the families with noisy kids. I don't mind children but children should be overseen by the parents and not the other patrons.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

The noise level from the large group that was in there and the closeness of seating made it impossible to talk with each other. The menu called for the dish that was ordered by 2 of us , clearly said the food would be sauteed. Not smothered in a gross sauce. You couldn't tell what you where eating because everything tasted like this sauce. Bad mushroom soup was my guess. The waitress said that's the way it comes. Maybe the cook or the mangement should read up on the deffinition of the word saute. It also said it came with Guacamole, and salsa. About a 1/4 teaspoon of each. Some very hot poor tasting totillas. But if you like hard rice and very runny tastless beans you get plenty of them.. The waitress was not over worked just under caring. the cost of this meal was not worth what was paid.

Been to 3 Margaritas? Share your experiences!