“Delicious Enchiladas”

Cuisines: Mexican
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Delicious Enchiladas”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My husband and I stopped here for dinner. The service was efficient and pleasant. The drinks we ordered really hit the spot. We ordered the Deluxe Enchiladas, and they were delicious. We were both stuffed and mellow by the end of the evening!

• Visited August 2014

Nebraska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food -- Look forward to it every year!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My husband and I visit Estes Park every year for our anniversary. When we found out there was a 3 Margaritas so close we decided to go. We have now gone every year for the last 6 years!! We look forward to it every year and can't wait to go again!!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank tmgdance
Denver, Colorado
“Great Food”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

This is a small quaint Mexican Restaurant. Love the food. Service is outstanding! I visit every two months or so because I live in Denver. Even though they have a restaurants in Denver, Loveland has excellent chefs in their kitchen! I will return!

• Visited December 2013
Spanish Springs
“Amazing Mexican Food”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I thought I was back in Mexico City, the meals are very good, great service, portions are just right and each bite is full of flavor. Skip the flan, it needs some help.

• Visited October 2013
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Favorite Mexican Restaurant”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We love Mexican food.....and this is by far our favorite....the service at ALL our 3 Margaritas restaurants that we have been to from Pueblo to Littleton to Loveland to Fort Collins....service is the BEST! Great, great food and very attentive staff. Have tried many in Colorado....and none compare to 3 Margaritas!

• Visited September 2013