“Good Recommendation!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Rochester, Minnesota
“Good Recommendation!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

We were encouraged to try Mexican Inn while we were in the Loveland area, so we gave it a try.
The chips and salsa, which were immediately served were great, especially the salsa. A little on the spicy side, but that's the way we like it. The waitress was helpful and friendly. Their enchiladas were delicious! My husband had the special with Verde sauce. He really enjoyed it. Also, the Margarita was great! The surprise? Dinner for two with tip came in under $25.00!! OMG!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank GayleEK054

Loveland, Colorado
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2012 via mobile

We have recently found the Mexican Inn, and it has quickly become our new favorite. Love the atmosphere, the staff has always been great and the green chili is the best!

2 Thank Strongs
Kremmling, Colorado
“Why do you eat out for the food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2012

Been coming here for years and years was concerned when it changed hands but still great food for the value. Love the tacoritos. Sauce is great.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Grizcabin
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Still can't find a replacement”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2012

Been going here my whole life, I recently moved to Phoenix and as odd as it is I still can't find a decent replacement. Fast service, AMAZING salsa, and what I miss most; a beef and bean tacorito smothered with the irreplaceable green chili! A must Visit for me EVERY time I return home.

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank John B
Loveland, Colorado
“Best pork green chili hands down”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2011

I really could not believe the bad reviews I read about Mexican Inn because I have never had a bad meal there. Yes, the "ambiance" may be lacking, but this is that "hole in the wall" local joint that should not be overlooked. Try the chile rellenos with the pork green chili if you like a little heat to your Mexican food. I have also recently enjoyed the grilled, shredded beef tacos.

• Visited November 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank jeanellen62

Been to Mexican Inn? Share your experiences!