“Best Asian food in Loveland”
Review of Canton Palace

Canton Palace
Ranked #54 of 245 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Loveland, Colorado
“Best Asian food in Loveland”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

This is the best Asian food in Loveland with excellent service, authentic atmosphere, and great presentation. The lunch menu is light and tasty served fast as it should be but the place transforms in the evening to serve a broad range of diners in large family settings as well as intimate romantic booths.

I leave every time saying "damn that was good".

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Straitjacket

Loveland, Colorado
“Very high quality food and atmosphere”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Food is consistently high quality - very good sauces in every dishg we have tried.Good brown rice and servings are big enough to take home for a second meal - even at lunch.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank chazkat
Loveland, Colorado
“I Have Not Been Disappointed Here”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

One half of the restaurant is suburban Chinese at it's finest.. The other half is Japanese Steak House.I have been here several times and the food and service has always been of high quality. I am particularly partial to the Won Ton Soup.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank BrianQuinby
Loveland, Colorado
“Fresh, delicious food and great service!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My husband and I purchased a LivingSocial deal to go to Canton Palace. He had General Tao's Chicken, and I had Spicy Garlic Chicken. Both meals were fresh, delicious, and served hot. Our server was very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our meals and will definitely go again!

• Visited October 2013
Stillwater, Oklahoma
“awesome”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

This food was great. Our family each had a different item off the menu and each was awesome. we loved the sauces and the servers were very attentive. I would differently eat here again some of the best Chinese food we have had in a long time.

• Visited August 2013