“Very good food”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 November 2015

This place has very friendly staff and very good food. The portions a awesome. Always have enough. Atmosphere is EXCELLENT!

Reviewed 31 October 2015

The food lacks in some old fashion spice while it cooks but overall very good, nice selection and the staff for the most is very helpful. nice specials and it's fun to look around the country store if you have a wait or after the meal to to browse..

Reviewed 28 October 2015

I decided to give this restaurant a second try. I was much happier with it this time. I had the French toast and it was very good. The sausage patties were very tasty also. I liked the idea of the individual warm syrup bottles also. It was a nice touch.

Reviewed 24 October 2015

While taking a leisurely drive we decided to try Cracker Barrel. We arrived at 11:30 am and decided the lunch route. This may have been a big mistake - as the breakfasts around us looked pretty good. I ordered Chicken Fried Steak which had to be a frozen or per cooked patty. Very mediocre. My wife order Chicken and Dumplings. The gravy was warm, but the chicken cold. It has been at least ten years since I last visited a Cracker Barrel - it will be another ten before I go again...

Reviewed 11 October 2015

If you want home cooking, THIS is the place to go! Oh.My. YUM !! This place was packed! The restaurant & gift shop were packed with people. THIS was the place to be! Neat gift shop and places to play checkers while waiting to be seated. We had 5 people in our group, at lunch time, on a Saturday and we were seated in less than 15 minutes. SO good!!!