“Great food”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Worland, Wyoming
“Great food”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I wanted Prime Rib but that wasnt an option on the menu I did however order a nice sirloin off the specials. The food tasted great and proportions were large. I took home two boxes of leftovers from dinner. Staff were pleasant and kept my shirley temple full. I was pleased and will eat here again.

• Visited April 2013

Wray, Colorado
“great food/service”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

We ate here late one evening, after being at an event all day. The food and service were excellent, and we will definitely be back. Great steaks, tasty appy's and cold beer. There's no downside. Also, the next day I realized that I had left my credit card at the restaurant the night before. I called and talked to the manager, and she happily mailed it back to me, along with a coupon for a free appetizer the next time we're in town! This just put an exclamation point on an already great experience at the restaurant. We live 3 hours away, and this was a real lifesaver! We were already going to go back there, and that experience just cemented that. Thanks to GM Mindy Bulmer.

Visited February 2013
Houston, Texas
“come for the prime rib”
Reviewed 8 February 2013

First time at this specific location but the prime rib is very good. The sides are fresh and in good portions. The ice tea was fresh and the waitress keep the glasses full. The bar was empty on the weeknight that we ate there. Overall I'd come back for the staff conversation and the prime rib.

• Visited January 2013
Loveland, Colorado
“Disappointing- will never go back!”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

They have changed the interiors to this restaurant and it is not the look of a steakhouse but more like a Perkins. Bright lighing, no music, the heat must have been at 80 degrees ( it is December but no reason to have the heat set that high). They had so many people on wait staff that we had constant staff walking all over the place looking for something to do. The meal deal they have that you get an appitizer,salad and dinner was terrible. The appitizer gives you about 6 tortilla chips with a bowl full of dip and not enought chips to finish or even get half of the dip to enjoy. The steak (sirlion) was so tough and full of grissle that it was difficult to cut and I had a med rare. Also we had the chicken wings and they were no differetn than the cheap wings frozen at the store. We did not finish our meal- we could not wait to leave since it was so hot and the food was awful.

• Visited December 2012
Loveland, Colorado
“It has been awhile, but I am glad they are still here.”
Reviewed 6 December 2012

Stopped in the other night and the food was good, hot, and fresh. While the service was good, friendly and pleasant in a clean dining room. Our server was surprised that it had been over a year since our last visit, but we don't eat in places with marginal health ratings. Fortunately I live in a county where the ratings are easy to access on-line.
I am glad to see their health department has improved to good and the place is looking good and clean. And we had a great time.

• Visited December 2012