“Almost always Great!”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Plano, Texas
“Almost always Great!”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I've had a couple of steaks that were sub par on take out orders, but overall my experiences over the last year here have been great. Dining for one or having an office Happy Hour, we've had great luck and the beer is ripping cold! The Texas Ribeye is a favorite.

Visited July 2013

“Great food, bad service.”
Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

The food is delicious, but the waitresses and hostesses don't do their jobs. My boyfriend and I waited at the front to be seated for at least 10 minutes. A waitress and a bartender both looked at us multiple times but never came to seat us. There was only 2 other tables in the whole restaurant, so there was really no excuse. It was beyond insulting and we eventually just left. I had been there one time previously and the service was decent and the food was exactly what I wanted. It's really a hit or miss with service but if you want a great steak, potato and salad, try it.

• Visited April 2013
Worland, Wyoming
“Great food”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I wanted Prime Rib but that wasnt an option on the menu I did however order a nice sirloin off the specials. The food tasted great and proportions were large. I took home two boxes of leftovers from dinner. Staff were pleasant and kept my shirley temple full. I was pleased and will eat here again.

• Visited April 2013
Wray, Colorado
“great food/service”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

We ate here late one evening, after being at an event all day. The food and service were excellent, and we will definitely be back. Great steaks, tasty appy's and cold beer. There's no downside. Also, the next day I realized that I had left my credit card at the restaurant the night before. I called and talked to the manager, and she happily mailed it back to me, along with a coupon for a free appetizer the next time we're in town! This just put an exclamation point on an already great experience at the restaurant. We live 3 hours away, and this was a real lifesaver! We were already going to go back there, and that experience just cemented that. Thanks to GM Mindy Bulmer.

Visited February 2013
Houston, Texas
“come for the prime rib”
Reviewed 8 February 2013

First time at this specific location but the prime rib is very good. The sides are fresh and in good portions. The ice tea was fresh and the waitress keep the glasses full. The bar was empty on the weeknight that we ate there. Overall I'd come back for the staff conversation and the prime rib.

• Visited January 2013