“Great steaks and friendly staff”
Review of Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon - CLOSED

Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

Great option for steaks close to hotels and shopping. Staff was friendly, service was fast and food was delicious. Great kids menu and portions for both kids and adults were generous. Would definitely eat here again the next time in the area.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

This is one steak place you need to try. From a great greeting to a awesome server topped by appetizers and finally one of the best steaks you will ever have you will have an enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

The food was well-prepared and the service was good....servers were funny....and very helpful. Would definitely return next time we're in the area.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

I've had a couple of steaks that were sub par on take out orders, but overall my experiences over the last year here have been great. Dining for one or having an office Happy Hour, we've had great luck and the beer is ripping cold! The Texas Ribeye is a favorite.

Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

The food is delicious, but the waitresses and hostesses don't do their jobs. My boyfriend and I waited at the front to be seated for at least 10 minutes. A waitress and a bartender both looked at us multiple times but never came to seat us. There was only 2 other tables in the whole restaurant, so there was really no excuse. It was beyond insulting and we eventually just left. I had been there one time previously and the service was decent and the food was exactly what I wanted. It's really a hit or miss with service but if you want a great steak, potato and salad, try it.