“Menu change for the worst”

McGraff's American Grille
Ranked #41 of 254 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We went to McGraff's for their pizza night. I knew they had new menus but could not image they would take off their pizza which was their best thing on the menu. They still have pizza (if you call it that) but is flatbread. Hopefully they will wake up since the place was over half empty on one of their what use to be busiest nights. Poor move and we will probably not be back.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

How nice that this is right across from the motel where I was staying. Service was excellent and I had the best chicken pot pie ever. Nice atmosphere and good prices as well. Definitely worth checking out if you are in the area.

Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

Have passed it several times going to Estes Park and thought we would give it a shot. The wait staff was excellent asked what they recommended and I had their fish and chips which was great! And my husband had one of their French dips which he said was alright. Not a horrible place to stop at if your looking for American food that might be a different place to go. Has A wide range of food from calazones, to several different French dips, pizzas, and shepherds pie even.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

We took a large group ranging in age from 4 o 70. I wasn't overwhelmed with my chicken salad, but it was the perfect place for a diverse group to each get what thy wanted. I would say it is a great family restaurant that doesn't break the bank when you don't want to go the fast food route.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

I absolutely love going to McGraffs. I live in Denver and travel to Loveland a couple of times a month. I have never been disappointed in McGraff's Service or food. The pizza and salads are delicious. The Brownie Sundae desert really does feed two and is perfect for the sweet tooth. The Hostess and Server (ID 35 on the receipt) on our trip 06/15/13 were great with my kids. You can't go wrong with McGraffs!!