“Tasty food at a good price & friendly staff”

McGraff's American Grille
Ranked #56 of 247 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Have been driving past this place for years and finally stopped in. It was a casual dining place, with sandwiches, salads and pizza as the seemingly most popular. The table next to ours raved about the chicken pot pie and it looked delicious. We had a chopped chef salad, which was very large and had great cheeses on it, and a meatball sub. The sandwich was tasty, but could have had a little more sauce on it. The side of French fries were more then sufficient. The number of cars in the lot and on the street looked like it would be packed, but we got a table right away. The staff were friendly and the service was quick. We will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Visited for early dinner with older friend. Waitress was extremely kind and indulged every desire. Our friend recommended the Chicken Pot Pie made with puff pastry crust. It didn't disappoint. Not haute cuisine, but good solid food.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Using time-stamps from my friends text messages, I was able to determine that it was 32 minutes from when my menu got dropped in front of me until my server first asked if “I had decided”. I arrived hungry and wasn't amused that I got to hear the servers talking about getting their boyfriend’s truck damaged by hail while I watched the manager stuff her face with food. Better than average food-if you can get any.

1  Thank Phillip C
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Best nachos in Loveland. Husband and I go there often and share a big plate of nachos and have a beer. It's a great place for a quick date
The staff is friendly and the restaurant is always clean and well kept.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

we visit McGraff's Dinnerhouse often, the service and the food are always very good. We always enjoy the hometown atmosphere, and people are so friendly. Special thanks to Brett Peterson for job well done in the kitchen