“Awful vegetarian experience! If you want a restaurant to blame you for your good being wrong come here!”
Review of Cactus Grille

Cactus Grille
Ranked #116 of 246 Restaurants in Loveland
Price range: US$8 - US$28
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Very disappointed! we had less than what we have come to know as 4th street service! We sat for a long time waiting for our dinner and our chips and salsa had run out about 15minutes before. Once our food came we were enjoying it but my three year old did not have his food! It came out about ten minutes later! What restaurant serves the youngest guest last?! Not cool, anyway my son is sharing with everyone when I a vegetarian find a shredded meat in my dinner! I got sick in their restroom! Meanwhile my husband talks to the waiters and the cook. The cook tells him that it happens...And instructs him on how to properly order, never once an apology! Seriously the meat in my food is an issue but how you handle it speaks volumes to who you are as a restaurant. Very disappointed

3  Thank Jsenesac

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Great atmosphere and really love the happy hour. I love their fajitas! You have to try the margaritas! YUMMY!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I love their veggie fajitas, margaritas and their cute little outdoor dining area. They do a good job with the food and service. I recommend the cactus grille!!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

We have gone to Cactus Grille for many years in their ever changing locations. We have always enjoyed the food and service but in our last few visits in their newest place both have terrible. During our most recent visit earlier this evening we waited a long time to be seated in spite of staff seeing us standing there waiting (and they had empty tables). When we were finally seated we were not offered complimentary chips & salsa as they have done forever. After waiting for a longer than necessary time for our food the waitress asked immediately how everything was.We hadn't bitten into it yet so replied that it was fine. She never came back to follow up so we did not have the opportunity to express to her that our burgers were raw and cold. After a couple of bites, I gave up and pushed my plate aside as did my husband. She also did not check to see if we needed drink refills. By this time we had decided that we were not going to send our meals back to be prepared properly-we just wanted to leave.My husband finally went up to the bar to request our check so we could go home. None of the staff asked how our meal had been. Needless to say we did not leave a tip and we will not be returning. We like to patronize local businesses but we are giving up on this one.

5  Thank Jacque P
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Went again last week to the cactus to take in their 7 day a week happy hour. Best deal in town. Just live the great service, food and fun atmosphere. Love the border dip and fajitas!!