Residence Inn Loveland Fort Collins
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskmarriott goldbathroom suiteboth bedroomsliving areasocial hourchoose this hotelextra pillowswalking distanceeach morningindoor pool and hot tubstaff was very friendly and helpfulhappy hourpropertyoutletscenterra
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 May 2008

It has everything a business traveler wants

Pizza and beer at happy hour
Free Wireless
Space
Comfortable bed
Clean

I would recommend that for such a great hotel that they would install new flat screen TV in the rooms an better channel surfing

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
rangerths, General Manager at Residence Inn Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2010

Thanks for your comments and your loyalty to Marriott hotels!!

Reviewed 30 April 2008

I spent one night at the Residence Inn for a business meeting. The hotel was selected by the meeting organizer. The room includes a small kitchen (microwave, stove top, dishwasher, full-size refrigerator) and dining area for two. There is also a couch, side chair, desk and chair, and a full-size bed. My room rate was $109, which is an incredible value for the features of the room. The hotel is very new, and the entire property is amazingly clean. It's almost too bad that I only spent one night here. I would enjoy staying here for several days.

Because of my short stay, I only took advantage of a few amenities. The included breakfast was good (scrambled eggs, potatoes, sausage patties, mini pancakes, pastries, and some other items), which was a welcome wake-up. I don't pick a hotel because of its breakfast, but this was yet another bonus.

Free wired and wireless Internet access was available in the room. I used both. The second time I tried to connect via wireless, it didn't connect right, but I expect restarting the service would have cleared it. I just reached for the network cable and connected immediately.

Access is easy. The hotel sits between two streets and can be accessed via McWhinney Blvd. and Foxtrail Dr. This area is seeing a boom in development.

The hotel staff was friendly and helpful, even when I arrived early. I was able to check in at 11 a.m. without any hesitation or excuses that I had to wait until later. I even received a phone message from the desk thanking me for staying and encouraging me to contact the desk for anything I might need. It was a scripted message read live, but it was a nice personal touch.

I rarely give a full 5 rating to a hotel, but the Residence Inn Loveland earned it. I would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Thank for your positive comments and loyalty to our Residence Inn in Loveland, Colorado and the Marriott brand!!

Reviewed 11 March 2008

Wow! We only stayed here for one night, and wished we could've stayed longer. Our family of 5 stayed in a 2 bedroom suite that was very comfortable and spotless! The whole facility was very clean and very well maintained. Our children took full advantage of the wonderful breakfast that was included in our stay! They offered a great variety of fresh food, so there was something for everyone. A special thank you to the friendly, and very helpful staff. When we left a personal blanket behind, it only took a quick phone call to take care of our mistake. The blanket was mailed to our home, laundered and folded neatly. Thank you so much to the staff for going above and beyond for your guests!!! We hope we'll be able to visit again soon!!
Abbys- Colorado Springs, CO

Stayed: February 2008
Reviewed 23 February 2008

The Residence Inn Loveland was the best hotel I had ever stayed! I travel often and I had never been treated so well. Everyone at the front desk to the housekeeping staff were friendly and helpful. They treated me like I was a VIP. One day they put a stem of rose in my room just because they wanted me to feel special.
The room was like an apartment with full kitchen. It was very spacious and I felt like I was home.

One of the staff told me that they ranked number one in guest satisfaction and I was not surprised. I will not stay anywhere else when I am in Loveland. Residence Inn Loveland is my home.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2007

Rooms were spacious and exceptional clean...Great staff very friendly and helpful...excellent location...breakfast was outstanding..highly recommend this hotel...great shopping and stores nearby. It's a 10 on a 1 to 10 scale with 10 the highest..Don't miss it....

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled as a couple