“One of the BEST Residence Inn's we have ever stayed”

Residence Inn Loveland Fort Collins
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Loveland
Charlotte, North Carolina
“One of the BEST Residence Inn's we have ever stayed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013

We experienced an overly friendly front desk staff upon arrival, and even got a little welcome bag with candy and water for being an Elite Rewards member. The room was very nicely updated, extremely clean and fresh, and overall a really nice room for this level of hotel.

We enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub a lot. The entire pool area was very clean, towels were well stocked, and did not have the typical "hotel indoor pool feel." The temperatures in both the pool and hot tub were perfect (pool not too cold, but cool enough to be refreshing; the hot tub not too hot, but hot enough to help relax the muscles after a long day of driving in winter conditions).

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Tyler D, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Thank you for staying with us at Residence Inn Loveland. I'm so glad you were able to have a relaxing stay and be able to enjoy the pool and hot tub. Thank you for being a loyal Marriott guest. We look forward to having you stay with us the next time you are in the Loveland area!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

I stayed here for 3 weeks on a work trip. All of the staff that I encountered were very friendly and happy to help in any way they could. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The hotel was quiet and I had no trouble sleeping. The hotels location is close to all kinds of shopping and food options.

The hotel offers breakfast each morning, which includes a nice variety: bagels, yogurts/fruit, eggs/sausage, potatoes, waffles, etc. Plus M-W they offer a light dinner: usually a hamburger/hotdog or the like

There were 2 things I wish they had but didn't: 1) a humidifier (the dry CO air did a big number on me), 2) a tv guide

The workout room was pretty small and was crowded each time I went. This isn't a complaint, more of a warning to other hotel guests to plan your work out times wisely.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for staying with us at Residence Inn Loveland. We adore our long term stay guests and want you to have a home away from home. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you stay with us again!
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

So, this is on a hotel farm off I-25, so my expectations were low walking in. The brand is good, so you know what you are getting, but I was very pleased with the service on top of the amenities.

Friendly staff any time I had an interaction with them. The room was what you'd expect from a Residence Inn and, if this is a longer stay, you can easily find groceries nearby.

The free breakfast was solid. Nothing amazing, but at that hour, I mainly need coffee and cereal... so mission accomplished.My company has been using some of the meeting rooms over a longer term period and they were well-equipped.

Not a bad choice if you are in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Tyler D, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Thank you so much for your review. We love that you were pleased with the service and amenities you received while visiting our hotel. We are here to help you enjoy your stay away from home. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you need to be in the Loveland area!
Danville, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

Cleanliness is always my first priority when I stay away from my home. I stayed here in October for 3 nights. The front desk was very helpful, the room was clean and comfortable and I could recommend it to others. This hotel was very convenient to the outlet shopping and we wished we had more time in order to actually go shopping. The hotel was very convenient to my family's homes in Loveland, and right on the main freeway route in and out of town. We all met at the Cracker Barrel restaurant which is right there nearby and it has very good and friendly staff.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Tyler D, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you stay with us again and hopefully you will have time to take in some shopping during your next visit.
Brooklyn, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

By far the worst Marriott property I have ever stayed at. Completely unprofessional staff; from the girl at the front desk wearing ripped jeans and her blouse unbuttoned to her belly button to the grumpy guy who ran the breakfast area. I don't know what part of this place was the worst. Could be that my room was not even cleaned for 3 out of my 4 days staying at this dump.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Tyler D, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
I apologize that your stay was not up to the standards it should have been. During our recent floods we had a few staffing problems with our employees not being able to make it to work and not being able to go home. We strive to give our best to our guests and I am very sorry that we did not deliver our best to you during this time. Please give me a call the next time you need a room in the Loveland area so that I may provide exceptional personalized service for you.
Mandy Hanscome
Guest Service Manager
970-622-7000
amanda.hanscome@marriott.com
memphis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

We have one of our children enrolled at Colorado State University and have stayed at this hotel on several occasions. The staff is awesome! The rooms are nice enough, the breakfast and light dinner and a nice treat and the location is very convenient. However, what makes this our hotel choice for the Loveland/Fort Collins area is the staff. They are always super friendly, helpful and kind. As long as the Residence Inn has staff like those currently on-board, we will continue to stay here!

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the front side of the hotel. Great view!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank steve y
Thank you for staying with us at Residence Inn in Loveland! We love our team too! Thank you for the wonderful comments about the staff. We can't wait to see you when you travel to Loveland again.

Mandy Hanscome
Guest Service Manager
Tyngsboro, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Stayed here to visit Rocky Mountain National Park which was about an hours drive. The hotel was very convenient to restaurants and shopping, as well. The room was clean and comfortable and quiet except for the air conditioning system. We had to shut it off at night in order to sleep. Housekeeping did a nice job of keeping the room clean. Breakfast was good with the usual items including a couple of hot items such as scrambled eggs which were pretty good. The drive through Big Thompson Canyon to Estes Park was very scenic and enjoyable. Tried several restaurants that were close by including PF Changs, Lone Star Steakhouse, Carinos, Biaggis, and Cracker Barrel. Lots of choices. Also visited two sculpture parks in Loveland and the museum in downtown. All very interesting.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Tyler D, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Thank you for staying at Residence Inn in Loveland, CO! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Loveland area.