“Great Rooms” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Loveland
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Great Rooms”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

Stayed a week for business. The room was clean and well laid out. I was surprised to find a separate kids room with bunk beds, tv, bean bag and kids decor in my room. It made me wish that I had my kids with me! The location was near the Automall, and there was some dining within walking distance. The only issue that I had was to come back to the room after a day of work and find that the toilet needed repair. I notified the front desk and it was repaired promptly.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with kids, ask for a room with bunk beds.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
HiexlovelandGM, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Loveland, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Thank you so much for the great feedback; we appreciate your business and hope to see you soon.

-PR Team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Louisville, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

We had a wonderful evenings rest at the hotel. The shower was great in the morning, with huge towels, and the breakfast an unexpected pleasure. Lots of choices. It was close to the wedding venue and the staff was very accommodating.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for the great feedback; we are happy to hear that our amenities were a pleasant surprise for you and your wedding party.

-PR Team
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

Though the location of this hotel makes it difficult to have an adventurous experience, they did everything they did SPOT ON!! The spa and fitness facility were great. The breakfast was AWESOME!!!! It really was what I needed. The only struggle for this hotel is their location. There are few restaurant options and taxi/public transit is at a low. If you are traveling for business for extended days I would recommend a rent a car as a MUST for this location.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Boston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

I am continually satisfiied with HI Express properties. This was no exception. Room size, decor, wif-fi. microwave, fridge all add up to a pleasant stay for the price. This property also had a large slide for the kids at the pool. Breakfast was well stocked and pleasantly uncrowded in the large breakfast area.

Would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Loveland, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

In Loveland, Colorado over the weekend. Chose the Holiday Inn kinda last minute. Tried the cheaper motel down the street, but did not feel comfortable with the over-all environment. Next we moved down the street a little to a Holiday Inn Express. My first impression put a big smile on my face- "Bikers Welcome"! I knew this was the right place for me to call home for the weekend. The entire staff was welcoming, knowledgable, and seemed genuinely happy that we were there. VERY refreshing in an industry where " hospitality is not always, so hospitable. Much thanks goes to the assistant General Manager Brittany Keefauver who was kind to my Wife Claudia and I. We will be recommending it to our friends that travel to the Loveland/Ft. Collins area.

Sincerely , Stan Sample

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Woodland Park, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

I had the unexpected pleasure to stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Loveland, CO last Thursday night while getting my daughter moved in to her dorm at CSU Fort Collins. I had forgotten to make a hotel reservation, and nothing was available in Fort Collins. I chose the HI Express because it was pretty close and convenient. Did not expect much. I was really pleasantly surprised. The check in was fast and easy, the clerk pleasant, the parking lot well lit, the lobby clean and simple. Our room, on the top floor, had a comfortable king bed, an easy chair, a desk...I was happy to have the chair. I dislike sitting on the bed all the time. Bathroom was clean and a good size for two to get ready in the morning, and although I didn't use this trip - there was a coffee bar with a sink, microwave and mini fridge. Coffee pot was a single serve model with disposable cups, but hey, it worked. The duvet was washable, and the sheets were very nice. There were plenty of towels in the bath. All in all, I was impressed for a hotel situated off the freeway. The hotel offered a full breakfast, but we didn't utilize so can't say what it was like. There was quite a bit of noise in the morning from the parking lot; but we had our window open some - garbage truck and some other large trucks. I don't think I would have noticed it if the window was closed.

Room Tip: You might request one facing away from the parking lot - there was quite a bit of noise in the morni...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
NYC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

The hotel is located right off Rte. 25 and Crossroads Blvd. The hotel is extremely clean and the staff very friendly. Complimentary breakfast is served in the dining area each morning and the continental breakfast +. The + includes pancakes, scrambled eggs and certain days sausage and other Canadian bacon.
Our room was very nice and we got one with 2 double beds and a pullout counch - plenty of room for everyone.
I was going to take one star away for the pool room. While it was very clean, our first time in there it was too clean. When you walked in the chlorine smell was almost overpowering to where your eyes just about started tearing. Going back a second and third time, the pool room was normal. So I'm taking it as a fluke that one day.
The HIE was very close to the Convention Center (the reason for us being there) and a number of restaurants. It's just a minute or two east of a large Outlets Mall. It's a little outside Loveland "town". But only by a few minutes. The east/west Rte. 34 could then take you to Estes Park and west, or eastward to Greeley.
Highly recommended.