Best Western Plus Loveland Inn
US$159
Residence Inn
US$145
Fairfield Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland(Loveland)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$137
EmbassySuites.com
US$139
Quality Inn & Suites Loveland(Loveland)(Great Value!)
US$106
QualityInn
US$139
US$186
WoodSpring Suites Loveland(Loveland)(Great Value!)
US$88
Orbitz.com
  • Free Internet
US$97
US$93
Travelocity
All reviewscrossroads innfront desku turnroom was cleanconference roomparking lotfire pita nice place to staybreakfast was deliciouswedding partyawesome staffexcellent hotelnorthern coloradono elevatorthe breakfast areabusiness tripgreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I really like this hotel for a few reasons. First of all, the staff. Particularly the front desk staff. I got there late and a wonderful lady named Heidi checked me in. She was polite and helpful. The rooms are awesome and MONROE'S! Excellent food and atmosphere. I will be back!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
BWCR_General_Manager, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Loveland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Your comments are so appreciated! I was so pleased to hear that your experience at the front desk was positive! We do get many compliments on our service staff, and will certainly pass this on to them. We do hear often how pleasantly surprising Monroe's is, and it is so nice to hear that you enjoyed your meals and the atmosphere. Thank you again and we hope to serve you again soon:)

Reviewed 1 June 2014

This was a really nice hotel with a friendly and helpful staff. If you're traveling with a dog it's a wonderful place to stay. They have a securely fenced area to exercise your dog and lots of grassy areas to walk.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your compliments! Our "Bow Wow" Doggie Park has become quite a hit. We so enjoy offering friendly accommodations for our travelers with pets. I'm happy to hear that you were happy with your service and the facilities. Please visit us again:)

Directo of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I was there for the Spinone National so the hotel was crawling with us crazy dog people and the hotel staff and restaurant/lounge staff were very nice and patient with us. It was a great! There is a wonderful courtyard area and even an enclosed dog area where you can let your dogs off leash to stretch their legs and do their business. My room was very spacious and comfortable. Loved this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Your compliments are greatly appreciated! We truly enjoyed hosting the Spinone Dog Club group, and I'm thrilled that our property worked out so well for you. We get so many compliments on our "Bow Wow" Doggie park. We look forward to serving you and your furry friends again in the future;)

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Had a very positive experience at this Best Western. Clean room with fridge & microwave.
Fitness center was good, but pool had not opened yet, so can't tell you anything about it.
All staff members were very courteous and helpful. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind words! We do get quite busy during graduation, so I was happy to hear that your experience was good during your stay. We look forward to hosting you again in the future, and thank you again for your recommendation:)

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I was happy with the service, but thought I should get a better rate being a Best Western patron. Plus it was a weekday and rooms should have been more available. Last year I had my dog with me and the hotel rate seemed about the same, so I figured it would be cheaper this time without the dog. I also like the location for the easy access on and off the freeway. When I travel at night it was nice to have the clear road signs to find your hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your comments! I was happy to know that you visited us again and that your service was good. We do get many comments on are easy access for travelers on I-25. Our rates do fluctuate based on local demand and availability, and we look forward to serving you again soon!