Hampton Inn Loveland
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewsoutlet storesroom was cleanstaff was friendlyconvenient locationfront desk staffstay there againpool and hot tuboff the highwaycomplimentary breakfastwafflesestes parkthird floorvery nice hoteleasy accessone night staythe breakfast areafresh fruit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 October 2013

This was one of the higher end Hampton's that I have stayed in. I have to say, I was most impressed with the staff; they seemed happy to be there and radiated it in their willingness to serve. Kudos to them and to the management for creating such a comfortable atmosphere.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Amanda W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Thank you very much! We do have a wonderful staff here. I appreciate your kind comments. Please come stay with us again soon!

Amanda Wheadon

Reviewed 9 October 2013

this hotel has some of the best staff that I have seen. Brian, Joe, Amanda and Toby were awesome! they gave great service and went above and beyond daily. the rooms were great, pool was used daily and the breakfast was fresh and hot. Brian even brought mints by every morning during breakfast. Thanks so much for the stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding our staff and your stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel. We hope you come back soon to see us!

Amanda Wheadon

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Had a nice stay here, just as I did a few years ago. I stay here for meetings that are being held at the nearby Embassy Suites, for a lot less than Embassy. I enjoyed the pool and the hot breakfast, and the locale is very handy for shopping and access to the interstate highway. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Amanda W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. I am glad you enjoyed your visit. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

We stayed here only one night, but the Hampton Inn was very nice and located just off the highway, but not too close. Eating locations were close by and overall a good stop for us. There is a Steak House right next door and is worht the effort. We were a bit too close to the ice machine, and it's a noisy beast.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 September 2013

The entire staff went out of their way to accommodate special requests during a very challenging time as Loveland was experiencing floods and evacuation. The breakfast was fresh and had great variety, and the staff was very helpful. The only slight drawback was that the treadmill in the fitness room was VERY loud. Luckily, I was able to use the elliptical machine just fine.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business