“Great Facility, service, & location”

Hampton Inn Loveland
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Loveland
Sheridan, United States
“Great Facility, service, & location”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I give you "Thumbs Up" all the way. Thanks! I answered everything positively, so -- How many more times can I say it, I was happy, satisfied, and will come back again as long as I don't have to write 200 letters / characters every time I stay. Please accept good words while I'm still awake and in a good mood!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Amanda W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Sig P,

I do appreciate your stay with us and all of your positive feedback. Hilton creates these surveys for us. I do really appreciate you taking the time to fill this out. I hope to see you here at the Hampton Inn Loveland soon!

Amanda Wheadon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Casper, United States
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I regularly stay here while working in the Front Range of Colorado. Located perfectly with any and all shopping & eating needs just a quick walk from the Hotels front door. Rooms and hotel over all are clean! Value of course depends on how booked they are.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Kevin M,

Thank you for your consistent stays with us here at the Hampton Inn Loveland. I am glad to hear you enjoy your stay with us. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do to make your stay more comfortable.

970-593-1400 Ext. 1400
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This Hampton has a very welcoming lobby and breakfast area. Staff is friendly and welcoming. Rooms are well appointed and clean. Hotel construction is horrible. We were awakened at 2am, 3am etc by footsteps in the room above, running water, talking in hallways. Request the top floor at the end of the hall if you want to sleep.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Scott E,

Thank you for staying with us here at the Hampton Inn Loveland. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our updated interior and hotel staff. Please come back and see us again. Feel free to contact me personally and I will make sure we get your request met with high floor, away from elevator.

970-593-1400 Ext. 402
Aurora, United States
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel simply beacause it was in the middle of the places I had to be that weekend. Close proximity to the outlets of loveland, the city of Greeley and Fort Collins. From the outside the hotel doesn't look like much but I was blown away but the clean and updated interior! The room was perfectly clean and hotel layout was simple and easy to understand. Staff seemed a bit disconnected from the guest expierence but were overall friendly. I enjoyed the free breakfast and pool area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Rachael B,

Thank you for your response on your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our updated interior and clean and comfortable rooms. Our staff strives to engage and make your experience the best it can be. I am sorry we did not connect with you on your trip. Next time you are back in Loveland, please reach out to me. I would love to share with you different activities and the fun our city has to offer.

970-593-1400 Ext. 402
Greenwood Village, United States
Reviewed 1 February 2014

A smaller Hampton Inn than usual but it was the typical, wonderful Hampton Inn experience. Love the beds! I was there for business but would love to come back and shop the outlets, they are so close that you could walk.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Catherine B,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your experience. I hope you get the chance to come back and do some shopping and experience the great activities Loveland has to offer.

Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We reserved 4 rooms at the Hampton Inn for a family event and stayed 3 nights. The location is perfect - a wide range of restaurants and shops are a short walk away and two highways are readily available.

The staff were exceptional - attentive and welcoming, from check in through breakfast to check out. The breakfast had a full range of alternatives - from eggs (cooked differently every day) and breakfast meat, oatmeal, cereals, waffles, and juice to pastries and bagels. Yogurt and fresh fruit rounded out the plentiful options. Coffee and hot chocolate were available 24:7 in the lobby that was well designed with comfortable seating for quiet or gatherings, two large screen TVs, and a window view to the parking lot. There were freshly baked cookies every night.

The pool and hot tub were well maintained and towels were provided poolside.

The room was clean, spacious, and comfortable. The duvet on the beds was extremely comfortable and there were no extraneous noises at night. Every room had a little refrigerator. Wireless internet was free and worked without problem.

The only bad thing that I can find to comment on is that the elevator seemed rather dated and run down and the towels could have been a little bigger, but the rest of the hotel was wonderful!

I would stay there again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Kathie31281
Amanda W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Kathie,

Thank you for your response on you recent stay with us. I am happy that you were able to enjoy all of our amenities. To address your concern with the elevator we will be revamping it this year. We hope to see you and your family soon.
Littleton, United States
Reviewed 5 January 2014

This was the first time that I stayed at the Hampton INN. I am happy to say that we plan on staying at Hampton INN hotels when ever we travel. If the rest of the Hampton INNs are like the Loveland hotel...you have got a new loal customer. We have been planning reunions for over ten years. Too bad Hampton INNs are not full service hotels.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family