“Satisfied guest”

Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Loveland
Rumford, Maine
“Satisfied guest”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Was visiting my daughter who lives nearby. This inn is very accommodating, welcoming, and close to an IHop and other retail establishments, and in a well manicured area. Also, the Super Shuttle stops right in the inn's parking lot, so convenient for transport to and from Denver International Airport.
I had a glitch in room cleaning and it was settled promptly and to my satisfaction.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Amanda W, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
Travelpair222,

Thank you for your recent stay with us in Loveland! I am happy that you enjoyed the location of our hotel and what we have to offer! We hope that next time you come to visit your daughter that you choose to stay with us again! Thank you again and thank you for the great review!

Amanda.MInch@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Cheyenne, United States
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We stayed one night for an end of summer weekend. The kids had a ball playing in the pool. Breakfast was very good for a continental breakfast and it was extremely close to the outlet stores. We had a very enjoyable time.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Krista w,

Thank you for staying with us here in Loveland! It makes me happy to see that your kids enjoyed to pool! That was always my favorite part about going to a hotel as a kid! I am also happy that you were happy with our location and what we have to offer during our breakfast! We hope to see you again if your ever in the area! Thank you!

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here which was for 5 days. The staff were polite and helpful. Location is great and easily accessible to the shopping center which is just down the road. So is a garage and a restaurant. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. I especially loved the breakfast! The array of food was great. One man was always making sure everything was topped up and would come around giving guests mints always put a smile on my face. He was so sweet. Plenty of parking available too. I think the only thing i can comment on is the gym is really small and when running on the treadmill it is quite loud grinding away! The people at breakfast kept looking in because of the noise. I got a bit of a complex about it and stopped working out. I feel that is minor as overall my stay was very very pleasant.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Lydia B,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn in Loveland! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay as well as the location and close shopping! I am also happy that you ejoyed that choices that we offer for our breakfast and our staff! We are working on keeping our fitness center more up do date and I do apologize for the inconvenience! We hope to have you stay here again if you are ever in the area! Thank you again!

United States
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This hotel is very conveniently located for business in Loveland, Greeley and/or Fort Collins, Colorado. It is easily accessible from I-25. The staff was friendly, welcoming and efficient. The room was clean, comfortable and easily accessible. The breakfast was the standard for Hampton Inns. I will return to this hotel when I have business in this area in the future.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Robert E,

Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn Loveland! It is great to see that you enjoyed your stay and will be returning in the future! Looking forward to having you stay with us next time!

Rockland, Maine
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Nice quiet room. Very Large and well furnished. Front desk staff often difficult to find, service slow and not as friendly as other hotels I have frequented. Good value. Olivia, housekeeper, was awesome!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo

Maineevent1947,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Loveland! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at our property! The front desk is going to make them selves more available and I do apologize for any inconvenience that might have caused you! We hope to see you next time!

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here three nights while visiting friends and exploring the mountains. This hotel is a bit tricky to get into, but the location is great. It's close to many restaurants and the interstate, but not far from the mountains either. The staff was very friendly, and the hotel was clean. The housekeeping staff did an amazing job with our room! We won't hesitate to stay here on our next visit!

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Deepcreekmounty,

Thank you so much for your recent stay and great review for the Hampton Inn Loveland! We hope to see you next time!

Hays, United States
Reviewed 12 August 2014

With the 100% satisfaction guarantee, I have not found any Hampton Inn experience that was not positive. Staying at the Loveland Hampton was a very good experience and good value for the cost. Staff is generally very helpful and the facilities very well tended.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends

Ann L,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Loveland! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! If you are ever in Loveland again we really hope to see you stay with again! Thank you again and thank you for the great review!