Rodeway Inn - Loveland
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewsenjoyed our staycomfortable bedparking lotclerkwest
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Booked this on a name your own price on Priceline. I wanted a two star and expected something better. This is more of a one star. It was clean, just cheap. It is next to an Arby's which was handy. The room from our window of the snow capped mountains was beautiful. The breakfast buffet was better than most cheap hotels. They advertised a special cinnamon roll that was being served. I had visions of a gigantic one, but it was a two bite one. I had to heat it in the microwave to soften it up.

Room Tip: We were told that our room had one king bed, but it did not. It had one queen.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2013

This hotel is a nice place to stay and some of the staff are really nice, the rooms are clean and tidy However they overcharge you. I was booked in to stay for 7 nights and was told I would pay at the end off the week and I had paid 1 day in advance. so I was due to pay $320 However the Hotel charged me $459 and when I questioned them about it they had no reason for charging me over $100 extra.

I am making a Formal Complaint with the owner. I would NOT reccomend this hotel unless you want to be overcharged.

This Hotel is also Haunted the radio turns on by itself every night and you hear footsteps in your room.

Room Tip: Go to Super 8 or another Hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I want to update my review because this is really the only motel I will stay at in the Loveland area and I visited again on March 1-2, 2013. They do offer a small reduction for a 3 or more nights' stay, which is really appreciated because Choice Hotels doesn't do that on their website and/or 800#... however, this time I could stay only two nights so had to forego the savings.

Still, the bed is very comfortable, the view wonderful, the lobby computer fast and especially secure because of some special software, and I learned how to deal with the refrigerator from last time. The breakfast is very good (I really do like those round scrambled egg patties) and the motel is very conveniently located for my reasons for being there.

I still do feel that Loveland is grossly overpriced for the aging of the area, but this is the best price in the area... and good quality for the price. And I cannot say enough about joining Choice Hotel's (and other's) membership if you do travel a lot.

Room Tip: I stay on the west side and upper floor for a view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 February 2013

A friend and I needed a hotel in the Greeley/Loveland/Hwy 34 area for just one night while in the area for a seminar. Our price here was easily $20 less/night than any similar hotel in the area. The hotel is obviously an older building but the beds are comfy and I love the extra pillows (4/bed!). Everything was in good repair. In fact, the shower head was obviously newer and that great wide water stream was SO appreciated. Plus FINALLY a hotel with 2 beds that actually had enough towels for 2 people! We appreciated having the mini fridge and microwave as well. Check in was easy even though my traveling companion had made the arrangements and had to drop me off with her credit card and return later. Did not have breakfast or use pool or business center computer so can't comment on those. If you are looking for the Ritz and 5 star service go pay for it elsewhere. If you're a working stiff looking for the best value for your dollar this is where you should stay!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2012

Overall we liked this hotel.

Check in was fast and the gal at check in was super friendly.

The lobby area was small but nice, there is a loveseat and maybe another comfy chair. It looked like they had some books available to read. They have coffee and hot tea always available. I did see a desk that looked like it might have been for a computer but there was not a computer. We didn't need a computer so was not an issue.

Room.
Our room was a decent size.
Overall the room was clean but needs some corner cleaning.
It had a fridge and microwave, both worked good and were clean.
The beds were very comfortable, pillows were good and I slept very well and it was quiet at night. The only sound was from the heater blowing.
Decent channels on the TV.
Wifi is available. Could not get it to work but the front desk gave me a phone number to call and we were connected quickly.
Coffee maker in room.
There is not a safe in the room. We asked about a safe in the room at check in and told there wasn't. The gal didn't offer safety deposit boxes at the front desk so I'm not sure if they have any or not.
The room had a table and two chairs.

Bathroom.
The bathroom was fairly clean. There were, again, corners that needed to be cleaned. The walls and doors also need to be wiped down.
The shower worked great but the tub was slow to drain.
There was a hairdryer and it worked good.

Pool.
The pool looked old but was clean. The water was warm. The hot tub worked and was great.

Breakfast was great and the breakfast room was clean.
Nice selection to choose from. Sausage, eggs, waffles, cereal, pastries, fresh fruit and juice.

There is an Arby's next door. Across the street is a grill which has pretty good food.

They have a bench and ashtray away from the front door.

I would stay here again. Decent hotel for a good price.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank CNW901
GMLoveland, General Manager at Rodeway Inn - Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2012

Thank you very much for you sincere review of our property. I don't think I have ever seen or read a review as genuine and comprehensive as yours. We do have a new business grade computer with printer in the lobby for guest’s use but it was not there during your stay because of the unexpected delay in getting the new computer replacement. Once again thank you very much for taking the time to leave feedback about our hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.