“Ok, but not great”

Rodeway Inn - Loveland
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Loveland
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

When we first pulled up, there was a young women & man hanging around the lobby. She was dressed like a lady of the evening & he was acting strange . They were there for about an hour & the we didn't see them again. The room itself was large & overall clean. The towels were stiff & had mascara marks on them. The free hot breakfast was OK. Microwave eggs & sausage, along with cold cereal and a waffle iron.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Suezm
There are newer reviews for Rodeway Inn - Loveland

Reviewed 2 October 2013

We were traveling to Loveland to attend the interrment of my sister's ashes in Fort Collins.
The ashes were delayed due to the terrible storm and floods which hit the front range of the mountains, so we ended up spending six days in the Rodeway Inn. The room was very comfortable and clean and the staff was super, and understood our needs as we had to extend our stay until the ashes arrived. I would recommend this hotel and the price was reasonable.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Rose2218
Reviewed 27 August 2013

The front desk clerk at night Joanne, was very nice, friendly and helpful. I had an issue to discuss with the front desk and Keith was very friendly and helpful. I would stay again...thank you Joanne and Keith for your help in finding attractions and hotels in the area!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Paulette O O
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Overall a nice, modern Rodeway Inn. Great bathroom and comfortable firm beds. However, the manager needs to do some more training of the cleaning staff and take a hard look at the corners, edge of the beds, and the closet area. Nothing a bit of supervision can't solve. Price was reasonable for today's prices. I did not eat the breakfast, but it looked good.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Paoniakid
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Was setting up a reservation online and put the dates of arrival in. (Two Nights, had used the choice hotels online reservation before with no issues) at 3 pm. Two days later when I pulled up the confirmation email for travel the next day, noticed that the reservation had actually been booked for the day I made it. I immediately called the hotel and explained the situation, I was told by the kid running the desk that the manager was out and that a message would be left so that he would call me the next day. Around 4:30 the next day, after receiving no call back, I called again and was told that since I did the reservation online, I needed to call Choice Hotels. Did that and was transferred to customer care who was very helpful and told me they would speak to the manager on my behalf.
One month and a charge on my company cc later I called again to the Choice Hotels customer service desk. After reading the notes I was informed that the Manager sent me a letter via U.S. Mail stating that it was my responsibility and I caused them revenue (when I booked they had 10 two queen rooms available for the weekend and 15 for the night I booked) and would not refund my card. I have never received a letter in the mail and don't expect to either. Never even got a receipt for the charges. This is a greedy manager who obviously would rather rip people off than have them back for multiple stays. I travel over 50% of the year and will NEVER use this or any other Choice Hotel again!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank baseballlover588
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Recently stayed here as most everything in the area was full because of events going on. It was a nice motel. Nothing great but definately not disgusting. Room was comfortable with a nice shower for a taller person. Shower head was above me and not in the middle of my chest. Breakfast was good with a variety of items, both hot and cold.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We arrived about 9 pm. Placed in a room right next to an extremely loud elevator. We then found several pubic hairs on the toilet,and bathroom floor. Under the covers, were several long black hairs and lipstick on the pillow. It was obvious the sheets were not changed. I called the front desk at 10 pm, and was told very shortly that there was nothing that could be done, the hotel was sold out. I am a Diamond Member of Choice hotels, and thought that there would be some advantage to me staying in Choice Hotel Chains 60 times a year. I will NEVER stay at a Rodeway Inn, thats for sure. I will endure the night sleeping ( in between the floor vibrating from the elevator) under dirty sheets, but will never return to this dump! ( room #206, July 2013)

Room Tip: If the other rooms are as filthy as this room, then there are no good rooms. At all costs, avoid roo...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family