Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskfresh baked cookiesmarriott hotelsoutlet mallyogurtcomplimentary waterour room was spaciousmemorial servicethe breakfast areawithin walking distanceturkey sausagefree breakfasta great staybreakfast staffwould stay here againnice hotelrestaurants and shopping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2011

On our way home from a 6 week road trip, we changed our plans and ended up in Loveland. Needing a place for the night, I checked TA and found good reviews about this property; I was able to get a room at the last minute and was so happy that we did.
The room was a king, non smoking property; the room was completely clean and with the exception of the heavy footed person upstairs, very quiet.
The best part, the bed, extremely comfortable!; We got the best night's sleep in 6 weeks; this place is great!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JRHLansing_MI
ffiloveland, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2011

I could not be more pleased with comments. My team works hard to make sure our guests have a pleasant stay with us so it is greatly appreciated when someone praises us. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are out our way.
Sincerely, Jeff

Reviewed 5 May 2011

We stayed here for one night while in town for a wedding. The rooms were very basic, but very clean. The breakfast in the morning was very good, but they could do better with their layout. It was very crowded and it seemed the most popular items were back in the corner and hard to get to. The location is fantastic, just off the interstate but far enough away where you don't hear the traffic. There is an outlet mall within walking distance and several restaurants in the immediate area. Overall this was a nice hotel that I would return to in the future.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
ffiloveland, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2011

Thank you very much for your kind Review. I greatly appreciate your input and we are looking at the breakfast area to see if there is a better way to lay it out. Hopefully the next time you are in town we will see if it works better for you. Thanks again, Jeff

Reviewed 11 April 2011

Front desk staff were great, very friendly. Received preferred room request (high floor, near elevator) - a bit tricky to find if not familiar with area. We were in town for one night, prior to a volleyball tournament and it was sufficient for a night's sleep.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family

Thank you Amy for the review. We hope to see you again the next time you are in town for Volleyball. Sincerely, Jeff

Reviewed 14 March 2011

On my last business trip, I had to stay in 4 different locations in 4 nights. No comparison between this location and any other. Marc was working at the front desk and welcomed me to the hotel. Being a Marriott rewards member, helped get a better rate. The room was actually comparable/better to the room I stayed in at the Marriott Grand Dunes in Myrtle Beach.... Both locations, had perfect front desk personnel. The room was updated and in outstanding condition. The location is next to the outlets and very close the interstate. I have paid twice as much at hotels that do not come close to the quality and service as the Loveland, CO Fairfield in.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
ffiloveland, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2011

There is really nothing I can add - your title says it all. Thank you for your kind words. I will make sure to share them with the team.

Reviewed 13 February 2011

Beautiful, and up-to-date! I have never experienced customer service like I have at this place. Every time you walk in or out the front doors you are greeted with a smile. This hotel is equipped with small personal items in case you forgot to pack them. I requested that a toothbrush to brought up and they were knocking at my door in less than two minutes with a "colgate." Very clean! Room well worth it! We loved it so much we decided to stay another night. This hotel has it all! Everything was easy accessible. Located in a great area around lots of stores and entertainment places. Hotel was very quiet.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
ffiloveland, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2011

I wanted to thank you for your kind words and let you know that we really appreciate your review. My staff works very hard to make sure that everyones stay is enjoyable. It is nice when someone take the time to write so they can get the kudos they deserve. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town.