“Nice hotel”

Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Loveland
Rochester, Minnesota
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We stayed overnight July 11, 2014. Peggy (the month's VIP) greeted us cordially, checked us in quickly and gave us a quick review of places to eat and things to do in the area. Room was comfortable, clean and quiet. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Marion, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 25 May 2014

My husband I stayed here for a few days while visiting Loveland on vacation. The rooms were clean, the beds were comfy, and there were no noise issues. : )

We only had a couple of problems. First problem I had with this comfort was that we left our towels up like the card stated to save them water/soap, but every time we returned we had fresh towels. I didn't want to complain and get someone in trouble. I'd have no problem if they want to just fold them for us, but I know they took them because our wet wash clothes were gone every day.

The second was the handle on the bathtub leaked unless you were using the shower. I'd recommend this be check by the hotel.

I will give this hotel kudos as I saw the maintenance man several times always checking various things and fixing them. He was very nice and I appreciated that he was on hand and doing his job.

Those two minor things would be my only complaints. The staff was very nice, friendly, and helpful. The breakfast was delicious, especially the strawberry waffles you could make. There was a young lady on hand that kept an idea on the breakfast bar, so kudos to her too. : ) I'd definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Soap and dryer sheets are available to purchase at the front desk. If you're going to walk anyw...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Amelia M
Pueblo
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We arrived on Saturday for a Wedding and Thomas was very courteous to let us check in a tad early to freshen up before the ceremony. When we returned to the hotel after the wedding we couldn't find a remote. Steph came up to our room to check the connections to the tv but the remote still wouldn't work. Steph offered popcorn to our family and was very apologetic. Unfortunately for us they were all booked up and had no room to switch us to, but the overall experience was still well worth it. The room was spotless and the bed was super comfy. Management in the morning was courteous to our family for the tv not working. With a team that cares as much as these 3 have shown, we will definitely stay with you again.

Room Tip: You can tell if you picked a winner if you notice the parking lot is clean, the lobby is inviting an...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
New Orleans Area
Reviewed 21 April 2014

A nice, clean and reasonably priced with a great location! There's a Mexican restaurant right across the parking lot and plenty of other eating options close by. I was especially impressed with Peggy, the desk manager when I arrived. She was so outgoing and genuine -- a rare find among hotel staff these days! She made me feel welcome and very much at home. I knew I could count on her for anything I might need during my short stay. I would highly recommend this as a reliable place to stay and will stay there again any time I'm in the area...

Room Tip: This hotel is close to the freeway, which has a lot of noisy truck traffic. I will request a room on...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Mashpee, Massachusetts
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

I was in Loveland, CO for training at a a local company for three weeks. The company put me up at the Comfort Inn on Eisenhower Blvd. My stay here has been most pleasurable! The hotel is immaculate and the staff is more than friendly and helpful. Each room has a big screen tv, microwave, refrigerator and a shower with great water pressure.
All the amenities are right here. Breakfast every morning, pool/jacuzzi,workout room, laundry room, a small patio with a gas grill and laundry service. Walking distance to several restaurants, shopping centers, car rentals. All with a slight view at the mountains depending where your room is.
Rooms also have safes and very comfortable beds with several pillows to choose from.
If you are on a budget and need a great place to stay, this is it!!

Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Scott T
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Nice hotel, friendly staff. Clean and comfortable. Free breakfast included. Fresh fruit, yogurt, waffles, some eggs and breads, bagels, pastry. Hot coffee, chocolate and cider all day/night. Small exercise room and pool area very clean, well kept. I joined Choice Rewards and got a very low rate. Would recommend.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Karen G
chicago
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Comfortable beds, rooms clean, has indoor swimming pool. Desk clerks friendly. Breakfast just ok
Standard for middle end hotels..Yogart, eggs, waffle maker, coffee, juice. Nothing special. Near a couple good restaurants..easy walk also to Arby's. Housekeeping lacking..have had the same bag in the ice bucket for four days, toiletries are not replenished. The little things are left undone and we notice. Sometimes when you stay many days, service suffers at least the beds were made daily.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Jen A, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Loveland, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
Thank you for your feedback!

One of the things I never want to see is "just average". Thank you for letting me know how you feel! I will make a point to let my staff know of your review so that we can improve as a team. Our team huddle is coming up soon, so I will put it at the top of my list. Our commitment is to providing service that is impressive, and that stands out to our guests.

The next time you stay, I hope you are able to rate us with an "exceptional service!" Thank you again for your review!