“Limited Late Night Options”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #124 of 245 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: American
Belleair, Florida
“Limited Late Night Options”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Seemed like one person wore all the hats here....I even asked if he was the cook also. Food was acceptable..Nothing to write home about....Service was slow and only 2 other small tables were there..

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Lisa W

“PIE! but everything else is substandard”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I love pie. And right now Pie is free with your meal on Wednesday! Nice but slow service. Brought the wrong food to our table then brought the correct food but it was cold. Most of the food was too salty and chicken was dry. Clean dining rooms. Cracked vinyl seat covers and worn tables are sort of depressing.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank youngarmywife
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Waste of time!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

April is an idiot!! Basically to sum it up she cannot walk and chew gum. Ordered some food after a concert she said she would deliver it over to the Embassy Suites down the road about 1/4 mile away and would be there in about twenty minutes. I went to the lobby after twenty minutes and waited ANOTHER forty minutes. I then called and talked to April once again and said she was extremely busy and needed another 15 minutes and then hung up on me. So what did I do??? I waited another 25 minutes and called back and spoke to April AGAIN and she said she was way too busy to bring me the order or much less place it. At this point I was upset and asked " well why the F#$k did you not tell me this an hour and forty five minutes ago and I would have came and picked it up myself" which then she then HUNG up on me again. Basically the moral of the story is IF YOU SAY YOU'RE GOING TO DO SOMETHING THEN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

Visited March 2014
Gold Canyon, Arizona
“Typical Perkins”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Meaning it is your standard fare in the same vein as a Denny's or IHOP. Good pie, especially the caramel apple pie! The coffee is hot and fresh. The food is average but I have never left there feeling it was below average. It gets very busy on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Breakfast is my favorite meal to eat there with an occasional stop for pie and coffee in the evenings! The staff is friendly, the restrooms are clean and the restaurant appears to be well kept.

Visited February 2013
loveland
“Return visit”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

A large group of mature adults met for coffee and breakfast taking up a large portion of the area. The staff was kind and friendly.

• Visited March 2013