“Lots of fun for little money!”

Lyons Classic Pinball
Ranked #3 of 14 things to do in Lyons
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Great place to go and just chill out. Awesome to spend like $10 and remember the "old days". I liked how they had all different eras of pinball machines.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We went to Lyons to do a little hiking and stay in a cabin, but a huge downpour made us change our plans and lead us into playing a little pinball here -- and I'm glad we did!

I'll be honest, I'm a pinball noob. But the selection of games was really impressive. There are 3 rooms, all filled with games from the 60s through today. Games ranged from $.25 to $2 each, though it seemed like most of them were 3 balls for $.50. The games were in excellent condition and priced to please. The next time we're in Lyons, we'll absolutely stop in for a few dollars of play.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We spent an hour or so here on a Thursday evening after spending the afternoon in the mountains. My husband enjoyed the pinball machines that he remembered from the 60's, and I was surprised at how much fun our teenagers had even though they've been raised on computerized games. It's not a huge place, but it's literally packed wall to wall with machines. It wasn't very busy when we were there so we had the chance to play whatever games we wanted.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Lots and lots of classic machines from the 1950s to the 1990s. Prices are reasonable, especially considering what it must take to buy and keep up these machines. Pleasant environment and a nice owner. Great place to take a bunch of kids in the 8-12 age range. Keep it going, fellas!

Reviewed 20 February 2013

It seems hard to find an arcade that specifically caters to those who love pinball, but this is IT! There's like 50 pinball machines from 5 decades, both modern and antique and you can play them all. I take a trip here maybe once a year and then go to Oskar Blues which is a block over for grilling and live Blues.