“Not just your everyday pizza place! Great dinner choice!”
Review of Pizza Bar 66

Pizza Bar 66
Ranked #11 of 26 Restaurants in Lyons
Cuisines: Pizza
Grove City, Ohio
“Not just your everyday pizza place! Great dinner choice!”
Reviewed 21 August 2012

We stopped for dinner on our way back to Boulder from Rocky Mountain National Park. The food was excellent! So many great choices, even if you are a vegetarian. My daughters each got a calzone and raved about them. I had 'The Freshy' sandwich and it was exceptional. I highly recommend this place.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank MaryH_GroveCity

Wichita, Kansas
“Wonderful, family friendly, bar and pizza joint”
Reviewed 21 August 2012 via mobile

We stopped at Pizza Bar 66 for a quick drink before heading into the mountains for a week's stay. They had great drinks for the kids including bottled root beer and lemonade. For the adults, they had a nicely stocked bar, super local brews on tap, as well as the lowly but loved PBR at good prices. We enjoyed the atmosphere and staff so much that we made a point to drive back into Lyons during our stay to have dinner there. The pizzas were very good with multiple toppings available. The side salads were fantastic. My son loved his calzone. Just a really nice place. Would certainly return.

Denver, Colorado
“Good thin crust pizza”
Reviewed 2 May 2012

Typically I am a fan of Chicago style, thick crust pizza; but I liked Pizza Bar 66 thin crust pizza. We came with a Groupon Deal, but found the pricing to be good without the Groupong savings. They had plenty of TV screens to watch sports. The service was pretty good, but they felt a bit understaffed by the time we left. My only complaint was the smokers hanging out too close to the front door. I will go back again!

• Visited March 2012

Been to Pizza Bar 66? Share your experiences!