This place is dirty, small, and uncomfortable. The room had a funky fungal odor to it. The floors were disgusting and turned our socks dark brown by walking around indoors. The beds were uncomfortable. The shower stalls were tiny. The air conditioner barely functioned at all. We got very poor quality sleep while we were here. Staff were very unhelpful, we asked for new towels since they didn't clean our room between the nights and they never brought them.
We were here for a wedding, so I will say that it was a great location for a wedding and reception. We had a lot of fun at the wedding and it was great spot for it, but not a good place to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 45 private acres between Estes Park and Boulder, Stone Mountain Lodge and Cabins is ideal for relaxing vacations, family reunions, unique outdoor Colorado weddings and romantic cabin getaways. There is a pond with ducks and beautiful fountain, towering red cliffs and a private hiking trail. Six unique cabin units and affordable lodge rooms are inviting with individual country charm. Air conditioning, cable TV, free Denver metro phone and free wifi. Open all year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins Hotel Lyons
- Stone Mountain Lodge And Cabins