This place is very outdated and in need of major repairs and updates. The cabins are better then the rooms. All of the rooms should be torn down and rebuilt. I'm surprised they passed fire code. There are very few electrical outlets and none in the bathrooms. The carpet is worn and needs replaced. There were cobwebs all over the place. There is a pool if you want to call it one. The water in the duck pond was cleaner then the pool. The prices they charge to stay here are too high for what you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 45 private acres between Estes Park and Boulder, Stone Mountain Lodge and Cabins is ideal for relaxing vacations, family reunions, unique outdoor Colorado weddings and romantic cabin getaways. There is a pond with ducks and beautiful fountain, towering red cliffs and a private hiking trail. Six unique cabin units and affordable lodge rooms are inviting with individual country charm. Air conditioning, cable TV, free Denver metro phone and free wifi. Open all year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Mountain Lodge And Cabins
- Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins Hotel Lyons