We had a great time. The staff was so accommodating and awesome. We traveled with young children and they had a blast. The community of Lyons is just an cute and relaxing town. Stone Mountain Lodge is such a convenient location to Estes Park, Longmont and Boulder. The only thing with the room cleanliness, what can I say...It's located in the mountains. All the locals in Lyons were great. They just like to drive fast around the curvey mountain roads, which you get use to after a couple of days. Lyons, we've heard from the locals, is a very safe community and everybody seems to know everyhbody. We had a great time. The staff at the Stone Mountain Lodge seem like small town very very friendly people. Some days we never left the lodge we were having such a relaxing time. If you need something, they totally help you out to the best of their ability!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 45 private acres between Estes Park and Boulder, Stone Mountain Lodge and Cabins is ideal for relaxing vacations, family reunions, unique outdoor Colorado weddings and romantic cabin getaways. There is a pond with ducks and beautiful fountain, towering red cliffs and a private hiking trail. Six unique cabin units and affordable lodge rooms are inviting with individual country charm. Air conditioning, cable TV, free Denver metro phone and free wifi. Open all year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins Hotel Lyons
- Stone Mountain Lodge And Cabins