See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2014

We usually stay in Estes, Park and hike RMNP. This time we wanted something less busy so we chose this adorable cabin off of airbnb. The cabin we stayed in is called the bunkhouse. It was myself, my husband, and our older medium size dog. It was cozy for us, but we love each other. The cabin itself had everything we needed and our host Tabitha magically appeared whenever we needed her and then we wouldn't see her. The bed was super comfortable and it was CLEAN! Despite the bunkhouse being close to other cabins it felt very private and being so close to the St. Vrain river drowned out any noise. I liked being away from the hustle and bustle and hiking and staying in a new place - Roosevelt National Forest. We also discovered some little fun towns nearby. They were very gracious to give us an early check in. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple