“Lots of options”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Reasonably priced good food with lots of options and a great salad bar. There are different specials every night

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Millwood Junction is a great restaurant in Mancos, Colorado. The food was delicious, including the salad bar and the atmosphere was awesome. Imagine eating outside with the mountain view behind you!! Beautiful setting and very relaxing. There was indoor seating too, but the outside tables were a great place to unwind and enjoy good food with great company!

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Recommended by owner of next door motel. Food and service both excellent. Some real effort and thought had gone into providing some very tasty and interesting food. We'd go back but we live too far away in Scotland!

Reviewed 28 September 2013

We were staying next door so it was an easy decision to eat at the Millwood. When I walked through the door, I felt like I had entered the 70's with the decor.

There was no one there to great us so we stood around, shuffling our feet, trying to figure out if we were suppose to go someplace out to get seated. Someone did eventually come and seat us and said someone would be with us. We had to rely on that since we didn't even get menus. We watched as others were seated with menu. Then their orders were taken. We started trying to flag someone down at this point. It wasn't until the later parties were served that we were able to get someone to come over and talk to us. The excuse? Everyone thought someone else was handling us. You would think no drinks and no menus would have been a clue that someone should check up on us.

Once we got a waitress, she took good care of us. I ordered Madiera Sirloin and my husband had the ribs. The ribs were the better choice. We also had the salad bar which is small. It is in what looks like an order window to the kitchen. They had one very good dressing but I can't tell you what since none of the dressings were labeled. All I can tell you is to try the less thick one. My Madiera Sirloin was okay. There was just something missing in the flavors to me so they tasted flat. My husband did enjoy the ribs.

You don't have to be worried about eating here as long as you set your expectations correctly and make a fuss if they forget you

Reviewed 9 September 2013

We had Italian because it was Mon. night and that was their special. The prices for the specials were fairly priced. Some of the other food was higher priced. But if it was as good as the Italian food it would be worth the price.

Been to MILLWOOD JUNCTION? Share your experiences!