“Coffee OMG”

Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
“Coffee OMG”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

A girl named Sammie made me the absolutely, hands down, best coffee/espresso I've ever had!!! Didn't even have a name! I told her how I like my coffee and she made something special for me and she has a true gift!!! Awesome place in general!!!

Atlantic City, New Jersey
“san Francisco Colorado or heaven”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This store / restaurant is just to die for. Walking down the street ( with large dog) saw this natural store and thought maybe could grab a quick sandwich to go since I had dog, as I waited for my "lover" to bring me out a menu a waitress came out to porch petted my dog and said you can leave him on porch and come in to eat, and so we did.GOD it was good. Everything was just so FRESH!! We ended up sitting @ the bar, and struck up a conversation w/ owner,. Just so friendly and tons of history and information, he even craved / branded our names into his bar that he built w/ his own bare hands!! So kudos to you Steve for your success!! So if you're feeling like a San Francisco treat or a piece of heaven?? It's in Mancos, Colorado "ZUMA" p.s. thanks to Sammie the waitress for giving my dog a big bowl of water

Visited May 2014
New England
“Great sandwiches to go”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We picked up sandwiches here on two different days. Each sandwich was full of fresh veggies and their potato sage bread is delicious with a firm texture. Choices of fillings include turkey, roast beef, house made egg salad, tuna or hummus.

Visited April 2014
Mancos, Colorado
“Good for healthy food”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Can be a bit pricey, but you can get a good sandwich/soup here. The store has surprising variety with local produce when available.

Visited April 2014
Durango, Colorado
“Great sandwiches, burritos, pastries & local produce! Worth the stop!”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Love this store! They carry great products & we love the deli. Very kind accommodating staff. Local greens & produce! A great place to stop in after a ride at Phil's or a hike at Mesa Verde.

• Visited March 2014